PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:35:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

What time was it to start? My tivo went off at 8PM but it's on now at 9. maybe it's because of football.

CindyLouWho

Well well well, now didn't quiet innocent Zach all of a sudden get all mouthy & he is a hypocrite in my opinion.  But it is only a "game", a game worth $500,000...lol.   Out of those 4, I hope Dick wins it all.   :!#

mr.clean

boy that just  makes me sick
Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 09, 2007, 06:44:21 PM
Well well well, now didn't quiet innocent Zach all of a sudden get all mouthy & he is a hypocrite in my opinion.  But it is only a "game", a game worth $500,000...lol.   Out of those 4, I hope Dick wins it all.   :!#

gator8_24

Well it was about time someone spoke up to them!  I didn't like Dani's smirking smile.  Don't trust her word at all.  Wonder if her boyfriend sees the real Dani. LOL

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on September 10, 2007, 02:21:29 PM
Well it was about time someone spoke up to them!  I didn't like Dani's smirking smile.  Don't trust her word at all.  Wonder if her boyfriend sees the real Dani. LOL

She was smirking because she is leaving him for me. :^*

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on September 10, 2007, 02:27:52 PM
Quote from: gator8 on September 10, 2007, 02:21:29 PM

She was smirking because she is leaving him for me. :^*

dreamer!

mr.clean

hmmm i wonder what Tara  thinks of this remark :///

Homer

gator8_24

My Dear Homer,
As soon as I can bust out of this prison with the $500,000, I'll be rushing to your side. So, for pete's sake stop tapping your foot and looking at your watch!  It doesn't make our meeting come any faster.  <3 <3 (OO) VV :))
For you only,
Dani  XXXXOOOO

LOL sorry couldn't resist raiding your mailbox!

Homer

The jury house is filled with some bitter people.  :)) :)) :))

Homer

Zack and Jameka are trying to perform an exorcism.  :)) :)) :))

Monkey

Daniele's reaction after she won POV was wonderful  :D

Homer

Fluffy756

I happy one thing Dani said hope there wasn't anything with water for HOH...... So glad they have it. One needs to go....

Monkey

One of them is going to win the game anyway.. this week makes no difference. Whichever one of them is in the final 2 is going to win it, if they're both there then Daniele will win  :-\

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on September 11, 2007, 07:21:57 PM
One of them is going to win the game anyway.. this week makes no difference. Whichever one of them is in the final 2 is going to win it, if they're both there then Daniele will win  :-\

Don't you think they would vote for Zack in the final two should he make it?

Mary

dani will not win the game she has`nt done nothing only dick kept her there... if zack is in final 2 he will win,,,  <:>

gator8_24

IF Dani wins and ED is the other one in the end, wonder how much money Dani is going to owe her dad.  He always says "we" are going to win etc. :{: from me to Dick! lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview