PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:32:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Dani would win in a landslide vs either of those two in the final. If the jury votes like they have in past seasons (Vote on who played the best game, not for who you like best), Daniele will win for sure.
Daniele: 2 HOH's, 5 vetos (tying Janelle for most POV wins in one season)
Zach: 2 HOH's, 1 veto
Dick: 2 HOH's, 1 veto

She has by far played the best game this season and deserves to win. Apart from last night, whenever she's been on the block she's found a way to get off. Dick's lucky to be related to her.

No way will Zach win vs either of those 2.. the only strategy that Zach's had all season was to lodge his lips firmly on the HOH's  :o0 every week for the first 7-8 weeks. A floater has never won BB before.. I doubt this season will be the exception.

The Donatos have outplayed everyone this season, and no way will one of them lose to ZACH in the finals.  :xx

Fluffy756

Don't count on it From what I remember the first time she got HOH and Julie said if it came down to her and father with someone in thrid place she would vote her dad out she wants the money more...Over ED.

Monkey

LMFAO @ Dick making fun of Zach  :)) :)) :)) :))

Homer

The best one was..."Your father's a dentist and you have teeth like that?" :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

LMFAO @ Dustbin Dustin talking about the walls being thin!  :)) :)) :))

Oh.. and you can forget what I said before, apparently this jury IS going to vote personally.  ::)

Homer

Monkey

Now they're gonna have to vote for someone they hate.  :))

HELL YES!  :)) :D <..> :^*

Edited to say that they BETTER show Dustbin's face when Zach arrives on the finale  :))

Homer

gator8_24

What happend to the Sunday show?  I hope Dani tells her father to get lost, she used him to get the money now go blow!  :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on September 13, 2007, 06:06:38 PM
What happend to the Sunday show?  I hope Dani tells her father to get lost, she used him to get the money now go blow!  :)) :))

Sunday is interviews with the Donatos.  :<<

Monkey

gator8_24

I forgot all about the show tonight!  But feel didn't miss a thing!

Homer

I so want to  :{: everyone on the jury for different reasons.

Homer

CindyLouWho

She won $50,000 bucks, lol.  Now she's gotta stay nice to Dad cause he has all that money  :)))  WTG Dick!!   O0

PunkInDrublic

I liked jessica's speech when she was voting... may the best donato win  :)))

Mary

Monkey

Dick and Daniele will split the money anyway.. that's why Daniele was still happy when she lost.
Her boyfriend Kris must have broken up with her or something.. she hasn't heard a thing from him all season, and he wasn't at the finale  :)))

The disappointment in everyone on the jury's face was priceless when Zach came walking in.

Funny how Blamber was trying to lecture Daniele in her jury questions.  :)) Talk about the pot calling the kettle black  ::)

Did anyone else find it interesting that Julie didn't mention Eric's $40,000 win to the jury?  <:>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview