Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badges for No Limit Texas Hold Em

Started by sd1619,

Previous topic - Next topic

fiz

Quote from: CowboysFan2004 on May 24, 2007, 12:59:22 PM
the new game is finally out. :/\ its in Sneak Peak mode though, so its still not OFFICIALLY released yet, but now there's a higher chance of Pogo releasing it.

How could it not be released when "everyone" can actually play it now? Plus, it's listed under New Releases. So I believe it is released.  :D

Tara

tazmama6973

fiz

Quote from: supermondeb on May 24, 2007, 08:40:27 AM
i am playing no limit texas holdum :;

I believe you are playing the original Texas Hold'em, but in the No Limit version. You will not get any badges for that one.

InsideJoke

Quote from: fiz on May 24, 2007, 01:03:09 PM
the new game is finally out. :/\ its in Sneak Peak mode though, so its still not OFFICIALLY released yet, but now there's a higher chance of Pogo releasing it.

How could it not be released when "everyone" can actually play it now? Plus, it's listed under New Releases. So I believe it is released.  :D

I remember when Hog Heavens was down for awhile (Not really related to this but just saying when Hog Heavens was released it had to later be taken down for a lil)

fiz

fiz

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 24, 2007, 01:08:34 PM
Quote from: fiz on May 24, 2007, 01:03:09 PM

I remember when Hog Heavens was down for awhile (Not really related to this but just saying when Hog Heavens was released it had to later be taken down for a lil)

Yes, but was Hog Heaven put under the New Releases on the home page? I'm not completely sure that it was.

InsideJoke

Yea I am not completely sure either. My evidence is that there was many FAQ questions about why the servers are down and Id assume they know that it was just released and were wondering why they were taken down.

Tara

fiz

Quote from: tazmama6973 on May 24, 2007, 01:12:29 PM
tya fiz  :;

You're welcome.

Quote from: Tara on May 24, 2007, 01:12:40 PM
It still only goes to Rank 49  !@#$

Well, you are doing better than me!
I've not even got to Rank 1 yet!

fiz

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 24, 2007, 01:11:26 PM
Yea I am not completely sure either. My evidence is that there was many FAQ questions about why the servers are down and Id assume they know that it was just released and were wondering why they were taken down.

This is because you would lose your rank when you left the room. This does not happen in NLTHP.  <:>

Tara

I didn't play rated games and I got to rank 49 in probably 6 hours total playing.  :-\

tazmama6973

I like playin against the tinheads cuz they are stupid and thats the only way I win lmao  :D !@#$ but I guess thats not the case in gettn a badge  !@#$ !@#$

tazmama6973

Quote from: Tara on May 24, 2007, 01:18:26 PM
I didn't play rated games and I got to rank 49 in probably 6 hours total playing.  :-\
in no limit??

fiz

Quote from: tazmama6973 on May 24, 2007, 01:21:57 PM
in no limit??

Tara played the game before they "fixed" it to where you have to play rated games...so she did not play rated.

Homer

Quote from: fiz on May 24, 2007, 08:26:25 PM
Quote from: tazmama6973 on May 24, 2007, 01:21:57 PM
in no limit??

Tara played the game before they "fixed" it to where you have to play rated games...so she did not play rated.

I'm not playing rated games and I'm still getting my badges

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

You don't have to play rated...but I can tell you that going from Rank 49 to Rank 50 will take longer than it took me to get to Rank 49....lmao  They have it fixed, but it's gonna be a mother hoocher.  >:D  I think I've moved 1 % in about 30 games.

swamp

Quote from: Tara on May 25, 2007, 06:48:10 AM
You don't have to play rated...but I can tell you that going from Rank 49 to Rank 50 will take longer than it took me to get to Rank 49....lmao  They have it fixed, but it's gonna be a mother hoocher.  >:D  I think I've moved 1 % in about 30 games.
mother hoocher  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)))

Torn2pieces

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview