PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:58:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

DAILY WORD SEARCH CATASTROPHY

Started by robinsnest41,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 03, 2007, 03:36:30 PM
Quote from: swampboy on July 03, 2007, 03:34:33 PM
Quote from: mama on July 03, 2007, 03:33:01 PM
Hey swampboy you busy wanna do more  :)) :))
:!# pogo fixed it lol
Now the Fuzz is gonna come and get us all.  ;:"  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) I am going underground for awhile.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
fuzz   :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homer on July 03, 2007, 03:39:15 PM
Has anyone other than the original poster been suspended?
No, but I haven't been in the room since Tara got my badges for me the other day.

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 03, 2007, 03:41:25 PM
No, but I haven't been in the room since Tara got my badges for me the other day.

LOL Don't blame me...Do you how many members here I got those for?  :!#

Mayhem

Hey Robin ..

Could you post the entire email you got from pogo regarding this? (edit out any email addresses and your pogo name though).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homers Boss on July 03, 2007, 03:42:02 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 03, 2007, 03:41:25 PM

LOL Don't blame me...Do you how many members here I got those for?  :!#
LMFAO! I am not blaming you, I am giving you credit for getting my badges dork!  :!$

Maybe I should go and sit in a room for a while and see what happens.  :-\

Mary

Mary

theres peeps over there right now gettin all the badges and goin on and on in chat  as they get each rank and badge  >:(

Tara

I figured Pogo would of fixed it during shut down last night. Did they even shut down?

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homers Boss on July 03, 2007, 03:52:20 PM
I figured Pogo would of fixed it during shut down last night. Did they even shut down?
Its not fixed, I am in there right now with my calender completely unchecked.

Homer

I have reason to believe this story is made up. I'll believe it when this person sends us the email.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on July 03, 2007, 03:57:58 PM
I have reason to believe this story is made up. I'll believe it when this person sends us the email.

Don't hold nothing back.. :))

Mary

i think some one was full of it they are all still doin it   :'((

Homer

This person has more than one account here and here is a snippet from a post they made on May 31 from their other profile.

good morning everyone...
can anyone tell me how many suspensions you get before your account is terminated...
is it 3,4 or 5?.....
any information would be helpful since i am fighting pogo....in 5 years have had now 4 suspensions....all of which were for saying stuff but no vulgarity at all...just like one remark i made was for instance ....good going <admin edit>...they suspended me for that one...lol..that was the worst of the 4 suspensions...and one of the suspensions i was suspended for what THE OTHER PERSON SAID...so when i inquired about that one they didnt even address it....so any info would be good...
thanks alll and happy pogo'ing!!!

Tara

Mary

thats not nice  >:( cuz i did`nt get my badges cuz i thought they where suspendin you for it  :'((  and my thingy java does`nt work  :'((

bobby

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homer on July 03, 2007, 04:04:52 PM
This person has more than one account here and here is a snippet from a post they made on May 31 from their other profile.

good morning everyone...
can anyone tell me how many suspensions you get before your account is terminated...
is it 3,4 or 5?.....
any information would be helpful since i am fighting pogo....in 5 years have had now 4 suspensions....all of which were for saying stuff but no vulgarity at all...just like one remark i made was for instance ....good going <admin edit>...they suspended me for that one...lol..that was the worst of the 4 suspensions...and one of the suspensions i was suspended for what THE OTHER PERSON SAID...so when i inquired about that one they didnt even address it....so any info would be good...
thanks alll and happy pogo'ing!!!

LMFAO! Bye-bye! Have a Happy Guest Pass.  :/\

Homer

Topic Locked

I've been in several rooms and no one is talking about people being suspended.