PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:00:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Two computers - same as double browsing?

Started by capricorn74,

Previous topic - Next topic

capricorn74

Okay - so this is a simple question but I couldn't really find an answer. I found a lot of information on double browsing, but what I want to do is just use my main account on one laptop, and a start account on my other laptop. Do I need to treat it the same as double browsing, or can I use Firefox/Java on both laptops?

Thanks!

swamp

Jewel

If you are using 2 different computers you should be able to use whatever browsers you want since they would be independent from each other. Just use two different pogo names. 

I have 2 computers and I have firefox and IE on both so I can double browse on either one. 

ImJustOneOldFart

hi guys,

does anyone know if i can double browse on one computer with netscape & firefox using sunjava? will it give me problems?

i was using IE7 and Netscape8 on sunjava untill it crapped out on me and started freezes the IE if i had a club name on it.... no problems with using a free account on the IE and a clubname on Netscape at the same time though.....

i am feed up with IE7 any help is greatly appreciated >:(( .......

tazmama6973

it depends on if your using an auto...if you want to use one and double browse you need 2 browsers on one puter... then run auto.. but if you want to use one account to help the other get a badge then you can use both puters or even use 2 browsers on one puter

gator8_24

When I need to use the second puter, I use the laptop and a different name, and it is reg pogo not club pogo. I only use it for games where I can't use the auto (or don't have it)  Both are IE just one name on the one and my reg name on the other.
so far no problems. Each name has a different email addy ie yahoo and gmail.

Chata *#$% up

I've used up to 4 browsers on 1 computer with no problem and I've also used the browser called "Smart explorer" which allows you to open numerous pogo accounts within the same browser which is much easier and less time consuming but what ever floats your boat i guess.  8)

capricorn74

Thanks everyone! I was just thinking ahead to the badges this week. It's kind of nice because it'll be the first time this year IMO that the badge can't be won in less than an hour.

BadgeBabe

LOLOL, I thought I was the only one who played rated 4 person games with 3 of my other Club Pogo accounts.
Aren't we superb cheaters?? :)

Chata *#$% up

casahilo

I've used 4 computers for a long time for 4 player games. When done set them back to turbo 21, let 'em run.
Makes going to hold'em for token transfer fats too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview