PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:54:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does the skill level determine how fast you get badges?

Started by Bigredno8,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigredno8

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bigredno8

unless its a big list,what games does it help to use the harder skill level to move up the ranks and get badges quickly

Thanks
Steve

Homer

I don't even remember since I have had my badges for quite awhile now. Maybe someone else will remember.

Bigredno8

Homer

Tracey

wonderland memories is fast rank badges ..bloop also if i can remember and qwerty...cant think of the top of my head at the min

InsideJoke

No I think what he meant was "Any games where if you set its difficulty level on hard it will get the badges faster" not "Any games where its quick to get the game badges"

ImJustOneOldFart

think POPPIT is one that moves a little quick on highest level, but then im rank 48 there and i just gave up trying........  :"

Janadra

Pop Fu, Poppit, Squelchies, Stack Em, Tumble Bees, WWW, Word Whomp (I think)...I'm pretty sure all of those are affected by difficulty.  This is just off the top of my head so it could be wrong or I may have left some out.

pogo4ever

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 27, 2007, 09:21:32 PM
No I think what he meant was "Any games where if you set its difficulty level on hard it will get the badges faster" not "Any games where its quick to get the game badges"

Word Craft

fiz

Quote from: Janadra on May 28, 2007, 07:24:41 AM
Pop Fu, Poppit, Squelchies, Stack Em, Tumble Bees, WWW, Word Whomp (I think)...I'm pretty sure all of those are affected by difficulty.  This is just off the top of my head so it could be wrong or I may have left some out.

Word Whomp is not affected by difficulty. You get nearly the same amount of words on Skill Level 1 than you do on 3.

Ameisenkeks

Makeover Madness
Customer/week in Expert level: 179
Customer/week in Holy Cow: 236

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview