PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:46:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pirate Masters?

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

It starts Thursday 8pm ET.

I think it's going to be similiar to Survivor, it might be good. Of course it's from the producers of Survivor...Who all is going to give this show a watching? I will.

```````````````````````````

Join 16 modern-day pirates as they embark on a high seas adventure around the Caribbean island of Dominica in search of hidden treasure that will total $1 million. Over the course of 33 days, the pirates will live aboard a massive 179-foot pirate ship.

Each week, these buccaneers will go on extraordinary expeditions and decipher clues along the way. Gold coins - real money that the pirates can take with them beyond the show - will be awarded after each treasure hunt, but only to some.

pogo4ever

I hope it's good! It'll be like any reality show...either really fake with boring people OR a great concept with enthralling characters.

bams68

Yanno who I really would like to see on this show, Rupert !! Omg he would sooo fit the part LOL. I jus luv'd him in Survivor and really would luv to see him in this show. One dude looks like him but I don't think it's him. Anywho can't wait to watch this one. Looks great

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Rupert does fit the pirate mode.He was one of my favs on Survivor.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

He is my all-time fav survivor. I will never forget  him and his skirt or the shoe stealing LOL. Awesome

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

I'm going to watch it...I sure hope it's good, it looked like it would be.

This has all the cast members pictures and bios.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/pirate_master/

CindyLouWho

That guy Louie resembles Rupert, hope he's as likable, lol.  And  that John, ummmm he's a Chippendales dancer at nite, hot doggies   VV   :)))

Homer

Homer

Awww c'mon...it's a pirate show. Pirates don't cry. !@#$

It would have been better if the guy walked the plank.

CindyLouWho

I agree Homer, he was a  :o0, lol .  I wasn't too thrilled with the show but will see how it goes next week as to whether I keep watching it or not. 

Tara

It was ok...but it really didn't get good until the vote off...lol  I don't like the Captain already...good thing I'm not on that ship.  >:D

Torn2pieces

What - no plank walking?????????? I was hoping they had to walk a plank when kicked off!!!

The show was ok -

Tara

Do you think it would be better if when they did the challenge, the two teams went in were in separate directions?  What I mean is, when they got booby trapped...it kinda sucked because they could see what they needed to do next..so now you have all those people in the same spot. I think it would of been better if they didn't know what the other team is doing. It's not sneaky or anything. What would of happened if you had all the people just doing it their self? It would of been chaos. Everyone can kinda like just follow the others. I don't know...I'm gonna watch it again and hope it gets more exciting.

Homer

The booby :<< :<< :<< trap should have been further down the river so you couldn't see the other team.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 01, 2007, 05:56:19 AM
The booby :<< :<< :<< trap should have been further down the river so you couldn't see the other team.

Exactly, because everyone can see what you have to do...I also think they should of done it at night..would of been creepier.

You guys didn't like that John dude, but I thought it was pretty neat that he took the compasses. It's about staying in the game however you can right?  Pirates do steal..lol

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 01, 2007, 06:36:15 AM
Quote from: Homer on June 01, 2007, 05:56:19 AM

Exactly, because everyone can see what you have to do...I also think they should of done it at night..would of been creepier.

You guys didn't like that John dude, but I thought it was pretty neat that he took the compasses. It's about staying in the game however you can right?  Pirates do steal..lol

If I was Captain i would have taken the compasses and make him walk the plank. :)) :)) :))

zeboo

I think they should have made em walk the plank...but the raft they sent him off on was really flimsy looked like a 8 year old made it  :)))

bams68

It was ok, I just watched it tonight as I had recorded it. He sure does look like rupert, but yeah wow not as great as I thought it was gonna be, I think it might get better later on. But so far it's ok....I am glad Jon is gone, and the captain does stink, and I hope he gets his soon.
I agree that the trap should have been not soo close to everything. Kinda odd they made it like that, maybe they need Jeff from Survivor there to make up sum more challenging stuff and such. Anywho hopefully it gets better...we shall see huh

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

Anyone watch this last night? I forgot to.  :-\

Homer

Pirate boobies were bouncing all over the place last night :<< :<< :<<

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview