PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:57:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

texas holdem

Started by truckerswife,

Previous topic - Next topic

truckerswife

:OO  what is up with pogo. 4 times this week while playing a no limit game i have been eliminated while im winning,and didnt get my tokens and while i was playing against someone else tonight we were the last 2 in the room and we where both booted out at the same time and immediatley the room filled with other players!. is it possible for other players to boot you from the table, or is it just pogo been an  :o0hole?

Riverbank

Hmm, I wouldnt know myself. It never happened to me before, and I play No Limit every day before I go to work. Contact pogo maybe?  :-\

Chata *#$% up

Ive seen people get kicked out but it has never happened to me personally. Pogo still has their head in the gutter i guess.  :{:

Torn2pieces

I was playing with a guy a few days ago - He has about 20k tokens, well I won the next hand it was around 5k and mysteriously his token amount went way down, I mean way down to like 400. He asked where his tokens Went...

There are still glitches in that game and probably will be......

truckerswife

:%# dam pogo,   thanks for the reply guys  :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview