PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:08:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New to the site

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

just came across this site yesterday...its fantastic..i did get some of the auto programs and tried a couple today..i actually got the pogo bowl one and tried it this morning for about an hour..to my amazment i got 2  200 pt games which i have needed for months to finally finish up a badge book and last years challenge..geez..i cant tell you how many games i had played of this and couldnt get them..has anyone had problems with either jungle gin or word whomp...my jungle gin keeps stopping after about five mins..and as for the word whomp..i cant seem to find anything that works. none of the word whomps i have tried downloading have passwords that actually work..any suggestions anyone..one more thing..did anyone ever try the dice derby program to try for that 600 pt one where you need 10 games i believe,or something like that..i was wondering if it was attainable with the autoprogram?

Homer

Welcome to the site. To get passwords you need to purchase the programs at www.badgehelp.com

For optimum performance of the programs see the link below for the recommended settings for your pc

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,30752.0.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Hi, Misty and welcome to the best forum for the best cheat programs on the Internet.

I'm SO glad you have tried some of the programs and like them. I'm a Badgehelp Addict, not an employee or anything.
I've gotten approx. 600 additional badges with my $150 package ( which is purchasing all of the current programs for one price) since I purchased it in late 2005. With this, brand new game Autos are only $5 each. Updates are free.

IMO, yes, the programs DO get all the weekly badges. I have close to 900 badges now. I was unable to play Club Pogo  for about a year after I joined in July 2004 due to extreme illness, so I have had to play catch-up with the 2003 and 2004 Badge Albums. I couldn't do it without BadgeHelp.
There are people here with 1000++ badges already because they've been using the programs longer and did the cell phone badges in some cases.

I hope I can help you with a few of your specific questions. I was so nervous when I first started using the first cheat I tried that I threw up. I thought that either my PC would die or Pogo would throw me out. Neither happens. The Auto Programs are safe and virus free, and Pogo ignores cheaters UNLESS we try to claim the very rare prize from them (other than the multitude of screen savers and wallpaper we get).

Other players in your game room  are more likely to " play nice" if you do 2 things- first is turn your chat OFF. Some of the Auto Programs will not work well with chat on if you start typing. I put a little message in my Pogo Profile that I usually play with chat off so I can concentrate, LOL.
The other reason to turn chat off is avoid pop up PM invites in the middle of the night from some pervert. The popups can disrupt your Auto Program while you are sleeping. There is a free for all users download program which minimizes this. It's at BadgeHelp and is called " VP MINIMIZER".

Second, is to change rooms every 12 hours or so if you are going for really long game badge ranks. For example, the current Bingo Luau which requires 100 JP spins per rank after rank 25 takes a long time to advance in rank. Some people sit in the same room for 24 hours with their Auto Programs, and I did the first day Bingo Luau was released because Pogo was not retaining our playing stats. There's nothing another player can DO to you if you stay in one room for days at the time, but it's better for all players to avoid potential controversy on Pogo.

I'm sure you read on Badge Help's website that all of the programs have a trial period. It seems that you are downloading and trying stuff out really well.
You will see the percentage of time remaining on the Auto Program's tool bar. Once the free time is up, you cannot use it any longer without buying and registering it if it works well for you. You are right that some games have multiple choice selections. One will usually work better for you.. more about that in a second.

-Dice Derby specifics-
To get the awfully boring  and long badge challenges from 2003 and 2004, you may want to do what many of us do and let your registered auto Program run all night. You should have your badge when you wake up. There is one Dice Derby challenge which has to be played in the 9 lap race portion to come close to the amount of tokens the challenge requires.
I recently did the challenge from 2004 which I think you are talking about, It's the Gold Cup Winner challenge- win 9 races which are 9 laps in length.
It didn't take but an hour or less to get the badge with the auto program Five Of A Kind version 3.0.

There are 2 rather wicked challenge in Dice Derby from 2003. One is called Pace Car Badge-Win 10,000 tokens in a week.
That's a challenge I would let run one night while I slept. You will have the badge when you wake up, espeically if you play the 9 lap race games.
The Dice Derby challenge which people really hate is also from 2003. It's the Grand Prix Badge challenge. The requirements are to win  600 or more tokens 10 times in a week. Again, this requires playing the longer 9 lap races only and just let 5 Of a Kind run for a few hours until you have your badge. The program will ALWAYS  get the badge faster than a person can.

There are a tiny fraction of recent Mix and Match challenges which ask for specific things which the Programs are not especially set up to do by default but which the programmers can add to the game if they know in advance that we need it.. Like in Mahjong Gardens, a recent Mix and Match challenge was to end so many games while in the Spring season within a time frame. Obviously, with an auto Program, this is going to occur SOME of the time, but I did by hand for time's sake.

-Your Word Whomp issues-
As for Word Whomp and Word Whomp Whackdown, we all have favorite programs which work best on our systems consistently. That's why the trial period is important. I'll be glad to share my favorite with you, with the understanding that it may not be THE best for you. I got all 50 game ranks with Whompster, the one with the brown furry animal face ( mole, squirrel, beaver?) as the icon.
There is another alternative Auto Program option for Word Whomp  which some people prefer. It's the Word Master program. It is a separate screen on your game screen where you manually type in the letters in each WW puzzle. It will give you all the possible words and you type them into the Word Whomp game screen. I've never seen it fail in any way, and many people consider it to be fun because they are interacting with the game. It's great for weekly challenges but would be tiring if you need all of the game rank badges.  I don't think it will work with  Word Whomp Whackdown. The two games require different Auto Programs, and it's easy to get them mixed up.
I use Whackster for Word Whomp Whackdown. You might like one of the others better.

For all of the programs, you must fully load the game before you load the auto Program.
This is especially true in Word Whomp and a few other games. The Word Whomp cheats will " just sit there" if the game screen is not visible before you load the program. All you have to do is start the program, and sometimes, hit " new game" as well if it didn't all load at the right time.

-Jungle Gin-
If your Jungle Gin Sneaky Tiki program is the latest version ( you check your version against what is up at Badge Help) and it is registered and you have the correct PC and screen settings which Homer directed you to, you may need to do a reinstall of Sneaky Tiki... I know that Jungle Gin takes a lot of PC resources to run. I don't know what your computer specs. are, but IF you have a mini with a lot of animation, you might want to try playing the game after taking some Premium animated things off your mini. The game alone does eat into video memory after a few games.  If you have a n older notebook or even desktop PC with minimal dedicated video memory, it could be a problem unrelated to the Auto Programs.
The video memory use was an issue in a former Beta testing session when the animated minis were  first released. Jungle Gin had some problems on some computers with animated minis. I think that's why there haven't been any more minis with dancing bodies. Some Pogo players couldn't use them with a few games.

I save all my cheat Programs in a folder on my desktop so I can download them to the same location and find the one I need quickly. I also do a weekly test run on  Mondays or Tuesdays with the 3 programs needed for the upcomng Wednesday  badge challenges.
Homer does this too, and has a section with his results posted. It's here, called WEEKLY CHALLENGE TEST RESULTS:
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/board,21.0.html

Also, it's best to just let the Auto Programs play and not touch anything once they are playing your games for you until you need to change rooms. Not your mouse or your keyboard or anything.
You can't use email or IMs when a program is running. The game has to be the only active thing on your PC screen
to win those badges for you.

I hope this has answered some of your specific questions thus far. I'm sorry this is so long, but you asked many specific questions. I remember how it was when I was new to  this wonderful way of getting Pogo badges. I didn't know this forum existed and did a lot of trial and error stuff :)

Come back and let us know how things are going with you.

BadgeBabe            vacation8.gif

Mr. Rasputia

Mistyeyed

thank you so much badge babe,you are truly a wealth of imformation for me...i did get the jungle gin to run better for me,but still havent difficulty getting the word whomp and canasta running right..i have so many others working on here now that i can put them aside for a bit lol..i did think of couple more questions..the auto programs wont work in rooms where you have to play against another person,will they? for instance,a couple badges i need from 2004 i believe,are a rated spades,and euchre?   the other question i thought of...well,,i have to go rethink that one,forgot what i wanted to also ask you...but maybe you can let me know about games like backgammon where you need to play against someone,oh,i just thought of the other question,is there an auto program for the poppit show?

one other thing..what games seem to go through the ranks faster with the auto programs,i do find that some run about what it would be if i were playing them..thanks so much for your help..

BadgeBabe

Glad to help out a fellow Badge Help member!! We are a family here, and you are one of us.

About Canasta: If you want to get red 3's and advance in rank right now,  I highly suggest using the 3 Bagger program against either 1 robot player or in a 4 player room against 3 robots with your room set to PRIVATE and NO WATCHERS.
The other settings I find to be helpful are " require 2 Canastas to meld out" and " Draw 1 card". That way, more cards are in circulation longer and you have a better chance of getting red 3's.

There will soon be a new Canasta program for us. There are some known issues with CanastaMasta on some computers, not all.

Yes, your auto programs will play against real people for the dreaded rated challenges. There are a FEW occasions where you will want to set up the table and invite people to play with you.
The ones  like this which I can think of are Spades and Texas Hold Em. When another person has set up the Spades  game for 2's to be the highest Spade played, the excellent SpadeMaid program doesn't calculate your bid quite right with the 2's as Spades.
It plays a traditional Spades game very very well. I just won an older weekly badge which required winning 5 500pt games in about an hour. The Auto Program didn't lose a single game.
IF there is a Texas Hold Em challenge and you decide to play against real people and not the robots ( which I don't advise but there will soon be one in the No Limit game- not sure if we will be able to play against robots), make certain that you don't go to a table with Jokers as wild cards. The Texas Hold Em program is not designed to play with wild cards and you will lose.

It's your call whether you play against people with an Auto Program otherwise. I usually do not do it because of personal preference.  I'm also very shy about playing any rated game with real players, and really, truly hate rated badge challenges. .. even when I am fairly certain I will win with the Auto.

IF you are playing for non- rated badges, it is best not to engage real people on a one on one or small table setting  in your badge quest with auto programs. You really have an unfair advantage, you know, :)))

Backgammon is the only game on Pogo I know of without a robot playing opponent. It requires either a very close relative like a spouse ( whom you can trust completely) to play against you to lose on purpose, or the use of double browsing with 2 Club Pogo accounts which are both yours.
The technique of double browsing is covered in the Technical Section on this forum.

Off the top of my head, looking at all the Club Pogo games- I would say that Payday Freecell Solitaire, Word Craft, Tumble Bees, and Rainy Day Spider Solitaire (on easy setting) are slightly faster games to get all the rank badges completed.
Wonderland Memories was the fastest, then Pogo doubled the game ranks. It's still fast and easy to complete with the ShakeinBake Auto Program, though.

Hope this helps.

Badge Babe

BadgeBabe

Quote from: McLovin on August 14, 2007, 11:33:35 AM
WTG on the explanation BadgeBabe  :D

You're so kind. Thank you. :!!
I wish I could have PMed her and saved board space, but maybe some of this will help other new Auto users.

Mistyeyed

thanks again badgebabe for helping me understand the programs better...ive sort of been jumping from one to the other right now,just getting the feel for it..oh,i did want to know if there was one for the poppit show? do you know if there is..tks a lot...

BadgeBabe

Yes, it's under Poppit, The Show. http://www.badgehelp.com/poppittogocheat.html

Make sure you read the instructions. It can't be played in Pogo's full screen mode, which is easily changed. Works very well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview