This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

female help

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

hi any woman with long hair please help i had really short hair and started growing it out it is now just below my chin so i bought myself some straighteners as it wouldn't go straight on its own has i used them and it looks ok but I'm not sure if u use them on wet or dry hair if u use anything with them and how do i stop the frizz etc any help gladly appreciated

TmT

Quote from: apple on May 31, 2007, 09:20:24 AM
hi any woman with long hair please help i had really short hair and started growing it out it is now just below my chin so i bought myself some straighteners as it wouldn't go straight on its own has i used them and it looks ok but I'm not sure if u use them on wet or dry hair if u use anything with them and how do i stop the frizz etc any help gladly appreciated
Uh, are u sure you want female help or is this a question for the "men"... I visual hair jus below the chin as a goatee or beard...  are u sufferin from facial hair... I jus get the image of a monkey-like face..... oh gawd...  I think they can surgically fix that....

Hmmm... hair jus below the chin...... hmmm... you got me...hun.... never had that prob....

apple

so funny as i said my hair length from my head is just below my chin level

Ms.Behavin

I use quite a few things to straighten my hair. First you use the straighteners on wet hair and then blow dry it straight with a brush. You take strand of hair and brush like normal, but you take the blow dryer and run over top the brush at the same time. I also use Suave's anti frizz gel. It gives you a hold and helps with the frizz. Then when I finish straightening my hair, I put a molding mud on it. I know Pantene has one, I use Sebastian's from the hair salon. It costs like $25 but it lasts for about a year. Put Just a little bit, like a smear in the palm of your hand and then run it through your hair. That should help with the frizz and the straightening. If you have trouble with blow drying straight then you can get a flat iron and use it after you normally blow dry your hair. It might be easier for you.

TmT

Quote from: apple on May 31, 2007, 09:48:56 AM
so funny as i said my hair length from my head is just below my chin level
lmao.. I jus had to go there...but I knew exactly what u were talkin about... ^5 applaud your great sense of humor...  :)))

<<correct typo>> I need to hire someone to go around correctin my mistakes...

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 31, 2007, 02:54:18 PM
lmao.. I jus had to go there...but I knew exactly what u were talkin about... ^5 applaud you great sense of humor...  :)))

You should ^ 5 Ms B for contributing to the forum with her beautician tips  :))

Now, I'm really going to hide.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2007, 02:56:12 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 31, 2007, 02:54:18 PM
lmao.. I jus had to go there...but I knew exactly what u were talkin about... ^5 applaud you great sense of humor...  :)))

:%# Thats it! I am really on strike now!  >:D

TmT

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on May 31, 2007, 03:28:55 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2007, 02:56:12 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 31, 2007, 02:54:18 PM

:%# Thats it! I am really on strike now!  >:D
lmao... u love to kick, dont you?  Gawd.. good thing we dont have a smilie with handcuffs and whip.... I can see u now....

apple

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on May 31, 2007, 01:20:55 PM
I use quite a few things to straighten my hair. First you use the straighteners on wet hair and then blow dry it straight with a brush. You take strand of hair and brush like normal, but you take the blow dryer and run over top the brush at the same time. I also use Suave's anti frizz gel. It gives you a hold and helps with the frizz. Then when I finish straightening my hair, I put a molding mud on it. I know Pantene has one, I use Sebastian's from the hair salon. It costs like $25 but it lasts for about a year. Put Just a little bit, like a smear in the palm of your hand and then run it through your hair. That should help with the frizz and the straightening. If you have trouble with blow drying straight then you can get a flat iron and use it after you normally blow dry your hair. It might be easier for you.
thks so much i will try all that and see where i get what kind of brush is best

Ms.Behavin

Just about any brush will do. I use a round boar brush, it makes the ends of your hair look better.

apple

great ty i cant find a good anti frizz one here or moulding mud i like in uk

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: apple on June 02, 2007, 03:13:18 AM
great ty i cant find a good anti frizz one here or moulding mud i like in uk
Really? Just about anything will do. I don't know how things work in the UK, but maybe a salon might have what your looking for.

apple

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview