PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:39:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Little Johnny's Question

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left? "
She calls on little Johnny. He replies, "None, they all fly away with the first gun shot"

The teacher replies "The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking."

Then Little Johnny says "I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream: One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"
The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, "Well I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone"
To which Little Johnny replied, "The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on, but I like your thinking. "
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

TmT

;:: Men...  they all like you to gobbled down the top and sucked the cone  ;:: shooot... the cone is the best part <to me it is>

raine56

kandykitty20012

a-drop

Quote from: SilverDodger on June 05, 2007, 05:54:24 PM
A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left? "
She calls on little Johnny. He replies, "None, they all fly away with the first gun shot"

Then Little Johnny says "I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream: One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"
The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, "Well I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone"
To which Little Johnny replied, "The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on, but I like your thinking. "

HAHAHA that is a good 1 :!!

xxunluv3dlizxx

swamp

Quote from: SilverDodger on June 05, 2007, 05:54:24 PM

:))) :)))

spoiledandselfish

spidertail

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview