PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:31:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Guest passes, where do I post?

Started by mandie44107,

Previous topic - Next topic

mandie44107

:-[ Does anyone know where the best place to post guest passes is.. I have two and dont want to step on toes around here but would like to know what forum its best to post them.. thanks.  :-[ (O+O)

Homer

If someone needs them they will PM you. You won't be able to reply until you have 25 posts

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mandie44107

Well thanks for letting me know... so anyone PM me if you have a need for the passes and I will send them out.. Thanks for all the help...  ++

Mary

i have 9  :)) :)) if any one needs any please pm me  ""

Claiken

Quote from: mama on June 12, 2007, 08:08:58 PM

i would definately take a couple off your hands, but I for some reason cant send PMs, my account wont allow it...  :OO

laycee211

Quote from: mama on June 12, 2007, 08:08:58 PM

I don't know how to pm anyone...but if someone will give me a guest pass- I would really appreciate it

Tara

You need 25 posts to be able to PM someone. You can get 25 really quick in the Fun and Games Section of the forum. Welcome to the forum, but you need to delete your email addy from your post. We can't post email addy's or screen names here.  O0

laycee211

Quote from: Tara on June 17, 2007, 06:03:34 PM
You need 25 posts to be able to PM someone. You can get 25 really quick in the Fun and Games Section of the forum. Welcome to the forum, but you need to delete your email addy from your post. We can't post email addy's or screen names here.  O0

Ok, sorry I didn't realize that. Thank you for the info!

ImJustOneOldFart

:( how does MAMA get 9 and pogo wont even let me have more than 3  :'((

typical pogo, not showing me the love..

this is pogo showing me some love -->  :%#

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

gator8_24

Three is the most for me too, but maybe if have more than 1 acct. can have 3 each.

ladywarior

hi;

If someone has an extra guest pass please email it to me at <admin edit: please do not post email addy in the forum>thanks.

Ladywarior

Monkey

Quote from: ladywarior on June 25, 2007, 09:49:34 AM
hi;

If someone has an extra guest pass please email it to me at ............ thanks.

Ladywarior

Edit your post. You're not supposed to post your email address here.

apple

i have one i have sent u it but u shldnt post ur email addy here

jeffy

mine said i had 3 also and i sent 2 and i still got 3 left lol
go figure

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview