PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:57:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

rainy day solatarie

Started by ijara2001,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokiehog

gator8_24

Quote from: Monkey on May 19, 2007, 05:36:57 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 18, 2007, 03:34:24 PM
Hmmm... depends.. my "bring own bottle" never get tired... oh.. ur not talkin bout that BOB... tell me... the one you have ...does it get tired?
:@ :@ :@

I don't have a BOB  >:D

your's is pure natural :-* :))

gator8_24

Oh I got distracted by the BOBs that forgot to post that over night I did get the badge.  It took forever and the auto really doesn't like to play hard. lol

minniewinnie

ohhhhh if we only lived in a perfect world!!  LOL

fiz

jeffy

cmon they all cant be easy lol i let the auto run for about 2 hours and got 3 wins, not too bad i guess i even won a few manually just take yer time you will get it i got about 12 more to go :)

vasunlover

My trial auto won nothing:( I do not have the funds right now to buy it, been trying to get the badge since it came out)-No Luck..............ugh
:OO :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO

Homer

If you are referring to the badge for the hard difficulty you will need to play many games to get this badge.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

dynaglider

Hey Harley Rider what do you ride when your on auto?  96 Dynaglider here.

jeffy

I have a question about this game did anyone use the glitch a year or two ago to get rank 50 quick and if so what was the glitch. i know it still dont work i was just working on getting to rank 50 now that i won this web in the window badge. and if someone did use the glitch did pogo warn you or suspend you like they said they was going too.. lol
thanks for the input
also homer,  DILLIGAF refers to me too been a long time since i seen that. lol
:)

harley89

Naw dont have a dyna got a sportster cause it was easier to modify to fit my female needs.  I gave Joshua the info on what tokie and I did so he could look at it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview