PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:42:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battle Phlinx.... How to shoot multiple stones?

Started by GEORGE8211,

Previous topic - Next topic

GEORGE8211

How do I shoot multiple stones while playing battle phlinx.  I see players that stack, and fill up their game board very fast... then drop the stones.  I hate that.

I want to be able to play that way to give these players a challenge.... to even up the playing field.

How do I do this  :>>

Thanks

Homer

You can only shoot one stone at a time. They are overloading their board and then using one stone to drop the lot of them.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

GEORGE8211

When I out of the game.... I switch to view their game and prank them.

You can clearly see that they are shooting 3 or 4 stones with each mouse click.

I think they are using a utility called MS Pro-mouse and setting it to do multiple clicks...
for each click of the mouse.  Not sure how to set it up.

Some ones gotta know how to do this  O0

InsideJoke

It is either you are lagging, or they are after a badge where it involves dropping large groups of stones and they are making those stones so they can get the badge faster

pogo4ever

Billibob1051

It has something to do with a cordless mouse/keyboard. They can change the settings on the mouse and also use the keyboard. Not really sure how but that is what one stacker told me when i asked.  :##

Spawn O Satan

I am a stacker, and I assure you I do not do it with any sort of cheat or special mouse settings. It's one stone coming out at a time, we just click very fast because we don't pay attention to them. Just click click click click click, whereas you're looking and saying "blue, green, yellow, silver, blue, purple....". We don't care. It's quite simple to learn how to do, and makes you 100x more competitive as a player if you can master it.

You simply start at the bottom of your screen with 2 stones of the same color next to each other. Start clicking very fast with no regard to the color coming out (except of course if the first one is the same as your starting group) and build a wall or line coming down from those 2 stones. Once you have a long enough line, or depending on your amount of courage, slow down a bit and look for a color that matches your first 2 stones up top. When it comes up, put that stone with its matches and everything beneath them will fall down in a big chunk.

I've been accused of cheating numerous times, with people saying "how is it you always get the color you need?". The answer is because regardless of the color, I can always use it. Leave yourself the option where you don't have to wait for just one color and you'll never get stuck. Like in the picture below, if I get a silver then 32 stones will drop. If I can wait it out for a purple then it would be 35 stones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview