Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

windows vista...... and the hell it brings me

Started by ImJustOneOldFart,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

ImJustOneOldFart

the good folks at this place always puts a smile on my face  8)

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on June 17, 2007, 09:11:09 PM
the good folks at this place always puts a smile on my face  8)
I'm really glad you can take a joke. Not alot of people can.  :D :D

ImJustOneOldFart

Warning this message had been cut & pasted for her pleasure... and she knows who she is  :)))

restored computer today.

would not let me go back to April, but i did get back to May 20th. Looks like a month is the default cut off, because i never changed any setting for that...

When restore was done a box came up with something about "checking for solutions"
said my Netscape, Windows Explorer + 6 video things had issues. I clicked to find a fix for it and they said there was no solutions for them.... doesnt seem to be causing me any issues.

OK..... i tried to go to pogo using IE and load texas hold'em (on a club name).. again freezing the table happens. So i went into my pogo account and disabled the install thingy... Now tables load fine, just take 15-20 seconds longer (im cool with that).. and if i leave the game and go back in it loads in 5-10 seconds.

I notice the problem i am having is applet related in 2 (or more) player games. I tried backgammon and used a free pogo account (these dont save applets i am pretty sure) and the game loaded fine.

so the big question is................ is there something specific that i can make a change to in the IE7 that will accomplish the same thing? I dont mind going to my pogo account and change that when i play on IE, but if there is a setting that can be changed it would be better i think.

If not, im as happy as can be that im DB'ing in Texas Hold'em...... got 50 names that i put those 400,000 tokens onto and i wanted to start transferring a little here and there.......

thanks for all the help guys, you da best!!!!!!

Riverbank

My friend has had nothing but problems with Vista, I use XP. Probley will never change.  :>>

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: Chevrolet on June 18, 2007, 05:15:24 PM
My friend has had nothing but problems with Vista, I use XP. Probley will never change.  :>>

i still got my old DELL sitting across the room. it died but hell i love that thing.
It had XP.... 2 good years with it, 1 ruff year & 6 months of crap BUT i would swap it for this new computer with VISTA anyday.

now my old dell is just RIP (resting in pieces)  :'((

jeffy

I guess each persons story is different. I bought a new hp pavillion with all the bells and whistles and yes windows vista home premium. i have had nothing but fun out of my vista. i got all my autos working (cept for that TP2GO) which is being worked on. I know pretty much about hardware and such and if i have or had any problems i use google to search and usually it explains what to to. like this morning my IE7 was giving me an error my navclr or some file wasnt being found i googled it and found out what it was and fixed it. my vista runs sweet and i have no complaints so far. usually windows can fix its self and i have not ran into any major problems. so dont doubt vista until you try it some people just adapt better to computers. just use common sense i guess
:)

Riverbank

Well, I don't have the best brand name (eMachines) had mine for close to 2 years now. Still working good. Buying a better hard drive and graphics card soon tho.   O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview