This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

McDonald's Norway to test salmon wrap

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

OSLO, Norway, June 13 U.S. fast-food chain McDonald's said it will test Norwegian salmon on restaurant menus in Norway.

Marine Harvest and McDonald's Norway teamed up to develop the joint effort to promote Norwegian salmon. If the results are good, the company said a global launch may result, Aftenposten reported Wednesday.

The salmon, offered as a wrap, should be in all Norwegian outlets by August. The item was created in cooperation with the Norwegian Gastronomic Institute.

"Our goal is that everyone in Norway will have tried this product at least once in its first year," McDonald ' s Norway Theo Holm said. McDonalds reportedly will invest between $1 million and $1.3 million in the effort.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Fast food salmon wraps?   :-\   I don't think I would be ordering that.

kayna

hmm im sorry but mc d to me is a CHEAP fast food place. now salmon here is costly so how can they hope to make a profit inless they charge like £10/$20 a wrap or use some other fish? and has anyone ever noticed on a mc d india menu there is a veg burger called a "veg surprise"? when something is named like that you have to ask your self just what the "surprise" bit is and bearing that in mind would you trust a "salmon" wrap from these people?

yer well probley best to ignore me just my mind wouldnt let this subject go for some reason and its late or early depending on how you look at it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview