PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:31:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

transferring tokens

Started by snipes,

Previous topic - Next topic

snipes

Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me the best way to transfer toks to someone without playing with bots as well please  8)

Jewel

If both parties have enough tokens, texas hold'em poker in the super rollers room is a good way to transfer them. Raise as high as you can until the last minute and then have the name thats losing the tokens fold to the name you want to win the tokens.

snipes

jeffy

You see this advertisement about buying tokens. i wont post the URL here but someone is spamming a site where you give them your username and password and pay them for example 10$ and they will transfer 2,000,000 tokens to your account.
all the way to 130$ for like 20,000,000 tokens.
lol
I said when i seen it, YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME...!!

snipes

Woulldn't buy any from anywhere just want to transfer some toks from my account to another account

Homer

Why would anyone ever pay for tokens when you can buy an auto for $10 and get badges and unlimited tokens? I don't understand why people buy tokens. They are completely useless. Pogo considers token laundering cheating as well.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snipes

Quote from: Homer on June 22, 2007, 06:14:06 AM
Why would anyone ever pay for tokens when you can buy an auto for $10 and get badges and unlimited tokens? I don't understand why people buy tokens. They are completely useless. Pogo considers token laundering cheating as well.

What even transferring my toks form my account to another account in my name

Homer

Quote from: mistybeare on June 22, 2007, 06:20:00 AM

Yes, because you are purposely losing to gain an advantage and you're not playing the game in the spirit it was intended.

Don't shoot me for being the messenger those are pogos views not mine.

snipes

Quote from: Homer on June 22, 2007, 06:36:32 AM
Quote from: mistybeare on June 22, 2007, 06:20:00 AM

Yes, because you are purposely losing to gain an advantage and you're not playing the game in the spirit it was intended.

Don't shoot me for being the messenger those are pogos views not mine.

Ok won't  shoot you know its not your rules   8)

jeffy

Thats my stance too homer i couldnt believe it lol. But i remember when people used to come in advertising autos im not sure if it was you guys or not for gamewand or something but i clicked it and learned about autos and my pogo life has been so much easier... Except for that damn dominos tuxedo badge i let that one sit for over a year before i finally got it lol
anyhow its crazy what people will do for money and truthfully do to get them millions in tokens. im sure poeple actually buy them.
im around 22,000,000 in tokens i went from about 5,000,000 to my 22mil now in less than a year just going after badges.
i dont even let the mega tokie makers run like qwerty and ww.
good day all

snipes

I earned all the toks in my other account without autos did that before I joined pogo and before I knew about autos so why shouldn't I put them in my members account

Homer

Do as you like but I can tell you pogo has a different view on it.

snipes

Homer
Wasn't answering you as I said not shooting you is pogo's view.
Wish I hadn't asked now :ll

Homer

Oh ok.

I was just pointing out that pogo still considers it cheating.

Mary

so say you have 3 accts in pogo and one has mega tokies if you move them around to balance out your accts thats cheating?? if so did`nt know that thought they where mine i earned them if that is bad then i won`t do that any more ..thanks for pogo views Homer.. ""

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview