This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

wonderland memories badge

Started by jodi,

Previous topic - Next topic

jodi

how hard is this to get ive been trying by hand (no cheat) for a few hours .. this is next weeks bonus badge

Wonderland Memories: Earn the Cheshire Cat's "All Showing" Bonus this weekend! (Turn all of the cookies in the puzzle face up at one time between Friday, June 29 and Monday, July 2!)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImJustOneOldFart

shouldnt take too long to do by hand either..

use the wild, swap and match cards at the right time....

suggestion: uncheck all the cookies in your menu except the "WILD" "SWAP" & "MATCH" cards...

this way the good cards come out more frequently

gl  vacation4.gif

rnwb

I've done this lots of times, without using an auto. Shouldn't be hard at all.

The suggestions in the last post are good ones, along with using the Hint button.

jeffy

this cheat here is one of the best i and fast the game isnt hard to play either if you use the swap  cookie and match cookie. this auto got me from the previous rank 25 to 50 in about a week
let them profile watchers mess with me lol

jetstar

:D get badge real fast----- hit new game till u c match all and swap cookie use them and u will be done in a flash.   good luck    :^*

jodi

ok this badge was about as much fun as poking myself in  the eye with a sharp stick lol  tourist5.gif  speakin of stick im off camping for the weekend .. have fun all !  vacation58.gif

deanalee

I got this one on the first try.  IN reality..it is easy.  Start at the bottom corner...and work your way up.  I got it in 1 game.   baywatch.gif

:) GL All!
Deana

BadgeBabe

OMG, I set my alarm for badge time, woke up, turned the cheat on, and closed my eyes. I had the badge first game. What a giveaway. LOVE IT. Kind of makes up for doing that WCS Rosie's Kids group challenge for no badge.  :8:

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on June 30, 2007, 04:58:24 AM
Quote from: pogoisevil on June 29, 2007, 08:58:08 PM
How do u "swap" cookies? :OO
You use the "swap" cookie  :-\

LMAO...I give you one you give me one. I give you one you give me 10!  bbq26.gif

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: BadgeBabe on June 30, 2007, 03:31:26 AM
OMG, I set my alarm for badge time, woke up, turned the cheat on, and closed my eyes. I had the badge first game. What a giveaway. LOVE IT. Kind of makes up for doing that WCS Rosie's Kids group challenge for no badge.  :8:

definately should be a badge or badges for these playfest things

spoiledandselfish

try taking a pic with a cam phone then look and see what u have the most of. dont click those, figure out where u need more of them to get all of the cookie and then remove the ones in that area to try and get new ones of the kind u need...u can also try taking another pic to see if u got enough yet

Mayhem

Or .. just use the [PrtScn] button and paste the image in to MS Paint and view it that way.

I used the ShakinBake cheat and got the badge in the first game .. less hassle that way.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

ImJustOneOldFart

match, swap and wild cookies are great....... if you got them...lmao

spoiledandselfish

i tried shakenback it didnt work on my comp...didnt do anything

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xxsweetiepie4uncxx

some reason i cant find the cheat for this game.. where do i find the cheat for this game? wonderland memories badge chester cat badge..  Can anybody help me??? Pretty please.........  :"

Tara

Quote from: xxsweetiepie4uncxx on June 30, 2007, 09:59:09 PM
some reason i cant find the cheat for this game.. where do i find the cheat for this game? wonderland memories badge chester cat badge..  Can anybody help me??? Pretty please.........  :"

http://www.badgehelp.com/wonderlandmemoriescheat.html

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview