PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:40:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Splashspot.com

Started by Pogo_Badge_Hunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo_Badge_Hunter

Hi, I found this site today, seems to have some good games...anyone heard of it....also you can win prizes and bid on items with your available points (they call them SPOINTS).  Check it out...www.splashspot.com

Any autos that I dont know about for this site? 

Thanks in advance...

Homer

There are no autos for that site. At least none I am aware of. If they have slots you should be able to use xumouse or mymouse.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

i never heard of that site, I am the ghetto dude that plays nothing but Pogo, Pogo in the morning, Pogo in the afternoon, and more pogo in the evening... Was thinking of getting a laptop so i can play when i am doing my business ;)

kentuclygurlrocz

oh my duckie!!!! and i thought i was addicted with 4 computers in the house  :o

Blue Aquarius

Never heard of this site.  But willing to try anything new.  Especially those very few and rare <insert sarcasm here> times that Pogo goes down.

Lywarior1

Hey yall;
I tried this site its not a bad site. Haven't tried all of the games yet, But its a good one to know of really good when you get tired of pogo.

yousmellbad

this looks like an OK site, it is really slow on my computer here. But it should be nice on a good computer

panasync

used to play at splashspot alot and won alot of dvds as well
won way more on splashspot then pogo...i've won enough wallpaper to do a small room on pogo but thats it
but pogo has the mini lol so thts why i go there (and i make my kids play on pogo so i get more pts to dress the mini!!)

wish the odds for winning were better on pogo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview