Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Deluxe

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 30, 2007, 07:01:10 AM
Rank 30 here..it's easy to just watch TV and play the game. I miss a bunch of balls though. I'm easily distracted since I'm not use to playing by hand.  bbq22.gif

I don't kinow if all that sounds right, but you know what I mean.

bbq22.gif bbq22.gif bbq22.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

anyone get an error when trying to buy this. i know my credit card is good but it said i had to get something done and it directed me to a link that didnt work lol

Homer

I haven't bought it yet. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow. :-\

barbwire711

I also got an error message when I tried to purchase the game. I emailed Oberon Media from the link they gave me. they just said it was my bank that denied the charge card... and that can't be right... so I emailed Pogo and they said they couldn't help me with that issue. So If you can figure out what to do, would you please let me know...
Much appreciated

Barb

BadgeBabe

HA HA HA! Better to laugh than cry?? The cheat is out, but it can't find the game.. Oh brother. And of course, I paid for it because the trial worked.

This whole " to go/ Deluxe" Auto program needs SERIOUS help FAST.

Tara

Wooo hoooo!  I finished this today all by hand!! Here is what the 7 minis look like for the girls.

What a hot mess...nothings straight or even.  vacation58.gif

Mary

wtg tara thanks for sharin the goodies i`m almost 2 rank 30 by hand woo hoo again wtg and congrats

Tara

Quote from: mama on July 03, 2007, 07:14:06 PM
wtg tara thanks for sharin the goodies i`m almost 2 rank 30 by hand woo hoo again wtg and congrats

Thank you and gl2u  O0

Jonathan

tara could you post the mens costumes? To my knowledge you get both the male and female versions of the outfits when they give them to you....

Fishing5.gif

Tara

Quote from: Jonathan on July 04, 2007, 06:55:06 AM
tara could you post the mens costumes? To my knowledge you get both the male and female versions of the outfits when they give them to you....

Fishing5.gif

Not sure which ones are from Lottso, but here's some.  Does that look like it has the 7 mens in it?  The backgrounds of course are the same.

Jonathan

the second one on top and the 3rd and fourth on the bottom are from the poopit show

the others are from lottso though...i got the game finally and reached rank 13 so far...

gator8_24

Finally gave in and bought the game. Could the registration key be any longer?!?  I could copy the number but not able to paste it in the box. bubblegum.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on July 06, 2007, 12:09:03 PM
Finally gave in and bought the game. Could the registration key be any longer?!?  I could copy the number but not able to paste it in the box. bubblegum.gif

Use ctrl + v and you can paste it in there. That's how I do mine.

Billibob1051

I won a couple of minis but where are they?

Ms.Behavin

Homer

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Billibob1051 on July 06, 2007, 02:00:56 PM
what closet
Look in the mini section. Then click on clothes at the top of the page. Then you will see a tab that says Mini mall and Closet. They should be in there.

Tara

The best way to find them is to click Clothing,then click on Costumes, then hit the tab " My Closet" Then over on the right hand side you will see Name Amount Date  click on amount and they will be on the first page.

time2startagain

Hey how did you get to buy the game? I have been trying for three days now and when i enter my credit card info and hit place order it tries to go to the confirmation page but then says page cant be displayed. i emailed that company and they told me it was my credit card/bank. so i called the credit card company and they said no its not my card it is that companies site. its not connecting after my credit card company gave them and authorization code.  i kept emailing the company about the game and then they wanted me to get a different game and i said why do i want to do that. i want lottso deluxe not a different game. I even tried to use the card on another computer and still get the same results. Is it just that its too busy with lots of people buying it or something else.. thanks. :OO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview