PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:27:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Good Luck....but don't believe what your told.............

Started by helenintx,

Previous topic - Next topic

helenintx

:ooo
All of you who applied for Beta testers....Pogo will tell you they will award you "tokens" to your reg. acct. once you've finished and you'll get a "wink" saying they will have "other stuff" as well............
:)))
Well, don't hold your breath...   diving.gif  I just finished Beta testing and won't
do it again...If you ask a question you'll nener get an answer..........
But "Good Luck"......... :!@

IndianLover

Quote from: helenintx on June 26, 2007, 10:04:47 AM
:ooo
All of you who applied for Beta testers....Pogo will tell you they will award you "tokens" to your reg. acct. once you've finished and you'll get a "wink" saying they will have "other stuff" as well............
:)))
Well, don't hold your breath...   diving.gif  I just finished Beta testing and won't
do it again...If you ask a question you'll nener get an answer..........
But "Good Luck"......... :!@

I just got finished beta testing also, and peronsally could care less about the tokies.. what they good for anyway geez.

As far as the other thing was a badge and they said they did not know when it would be ready.

I did the beta testing to be able to have the experience. Sry your not happy

BadgeBabe

When did Pogo start promising any player anything, LOL? I was a Beta tester in the group right before the one currently expiring, and in the group just before that also, and no tokens, prizes or other "Incentives" were able to be won or kept from Beta testing.

I thought it was really nice of them to come up with a Beta tester badge for the future Beta testers to wear on Club Pogo once they were finished testing. That's the most I have seen them do or offer since Beta testing with Club members began.

Torn2pieces

I, too, beta tested and careless about tokens. You should be thankful - they even picked you to test, the lowsy games that came out recently.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview