PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:04:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Biggest Loser

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

does anyone follow this show..if so,what do you think of the people this year..any faves to win?

bams68

Well I thought Jerry was doing amazing, and to see him get voted off like that. Oh well he did amazing anyway at home. Wonderful job

I don't really have an favs yet. Nice to see people change there lives sooo much - for the better.

I'm actually gonna be meeting Eric from the previous show, his daughter attends my sweeties private school, so yeah will be kewl to meet him. I hear he drives a nice lil spider now LOL an the moneys all gone LOL. Paid bills and treated the family to a vacation an of course the car. Anywho we'll see how this season goes...wonder if we'll see any love birds LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Mistyeyed

i think eric also used some his money to have some surgery done for all that loose skin..i think they made a bad decision by getting rid of jerry this week,he contributed the most to that team...id like to see someone on the red team win it,they seem to be the underdogs...cant stand that jillian either..

deborah010870

seeing someone from the black team was very disturbing, they have been doing very well.  i just wish that Bob was their trainer and not Jillian, she gets very cocky and always has an attitude.  there are a couple from the red team i would like to see go far and when they voted off one of the twins from the black team i was not impressed. he shouldnt have been eliminated at all.    i would like to see one of the guys from the black team win it, not one of the girls, or Phil from the red team, i hope he has a chance at winning also.

Mistyeyed

id like to see phil or david from the red team win...that jillian is a bit cocky,i like kim the best for a trainer..all those people must have to get surgery afterwards cause of losing such large amounts so fast..their skin is just hanging on them now...

jeffy

this show makes me sick after seeing last nights episode where neil drunk 2 gallons of water prior to the weigh in and lost on purpose. whats with all this cheating stuff going on in games now. i bet the producers do it for ratings. like survivor voting off 2 of the strongest players on purpose. makes me sick. i think back to a few seasons ago when TOM won like 10 immunity challenges in a row to end up winning survivor now thats what ya do for ratings not CHEAT.

Tara

I don't watch this show, but since you brought up Survivor...I hated what happened last week. I know it's a game  but those two bimbos pissed me off. I can't wait until their gone.  halloween27.gif

Mistyeyed

i agree about those two from the yellow team,i kept waiting for something to happen in the end,like maybe sending the two people back to their original teams..but nooooooooooo..they made one of them go home..if they dump james this week,that team cant possibly expect to win anything..

i agree about neil on biggest loser,that was a dirty trick for him to pull,then hes laughing about it to the others...one good thing though,looks like jez still made out pretty good for himself..he was able to lose more weight after he went home..

jeffy

yea i agree about jez he did really good.

and tara im sure your happy like me about what happened this week on survivor but i wish james woulda been able to throw it. i woulda just said i quit and not ate it at all. but now james should have both immunity idols from both camps i like rooting for the stronger people. even tho usually weak wimps win lol

ok ill move to the survivor thread now lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview