PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:52:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jackpot question

Started by Souldishwasher,

Previous topic - Next topic

Souldishwasher

I dont know if anyone here has won a jackpot, but just wondering, what happens when you win it? Ex, is there a screen that pops up, then you enter your information and that. or do they send you an email later, and how do they check to make sure that's the right address and that you are over age, or do they even check it?

Tara

Sorry I can't help you, I've never won any jackpots.  vacation58.gif

Tiki-Nik

Sorry I have no idea...not eligable being from the UK  :$%

harley89

If you go to pogo home page and click prizes it will give you what you want to know. By the way You can enter by mail for all prizes and jackpots. 

Mayhem

This is from the pogo.com help section :

When you win something in the Jackpot Spinner (whether it's the Jackpot or an Instant Win Prize) you'll get a pop-up window congratulating you on your big win. That window will also ask you to confirm your e-mail address. It's important that we have your correct e-mail address, because we'll e-mail you a 'prize claim' form that you must fill out and send back to us. This is where we'll get your correct mailing address and the like so that we can send you your prize.

QuoteSorry I have no idea...not eligable being from the UK   :$%

Not true ...

Prizes for UK Players :

There are two new ways in which you can win prizes on Pogo UK: the Daily Drawings and the in-game prize spinners. To take part, you simply need to be a registered player on Pogo.co.uk.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

apple

im from uk too and it says i cant win any thing

ICER

Mayhem is correct...

There are two new ways in which you can win prizes on Pogo UK: the Daily Drawings and the in-game prize spinners. To take part, you simply need to be a registered player on Pogo.co.uk.

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

QuoteMayhem is correct...

That's a first  :)))

++ Runs and hides

I'm always right   :P

Mary

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on July 02, 2007, 02:07:36 PM
QuoteMayhem is correct...

That's a first  :)))

++ Runs and hides

I'm always right   :P

Is that why you had to edit your post?  :)))

Mayhem

xgingerx

i won 10.00 but was on my 10.00 auto...so i didnt get the $$$$ bbq21.gif

DaisyMaizyPaisy

Have never on a thing. I did look up a winner of a jackpot on time and the info it gave was creepy. They had only been a member for a month and i sent a message giving congrats but never got a reply back. You think some may be fixed? Just wondering.

leeanne172

When I won mine a screen popped up with a form to fill out (name, address .. that sort of thing) got a letter in the mail to sign and fax back then an email from Pogo saying it was received and they would be sending out the cheque

thirteendown

Quote from: DaisyMaizyPaisy on July 15, 2007, 08:30:23 PM
Have never on a thing. I did look up a winner of a jackpot on time and the info it gave was creepy. They had only been a member for a month and i sent a message giving congrats but never got a reply back. You think some may be fixed? Just wondering.

If I won the jackpot on Pogo, I wouldn't respond to someone that I didn't know who sent me a message..even if it was congratulations.

Runner

I wish pogo would post the percentage of jackpots that are actually given out.  I bet below  15%

a-drop

Quote from: leeanne172 on July 15, 2007, 08:40:14 PM
When I won mine a screen popped up with a form to fill out (name, address .. that sort of thing) got a letter in the mail to sign and fax back then an email from Pogo saying it was received and they would be sending out the cheque

If you dont mind me asking how much did you win and did you ever get it.

xxunluv3dlizxx

You can tell if someone has won a jackpot by looking at their badges supposedly they get one, i wouldn't know cause Pogo hates me lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview