PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:47:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

DAILY WORD SEARCH CATASTROPHY

Started by robinsnest41,

Previous topic - Next topic

robinsnest41

ok everyone...this is my first post on here and it is a doozy....i went to play daily word ( i was in the game room for quite a while but not playing) came to my computer and what did i find?  a little box saying i was barred from entering the game room for behavior...so i am like WHAT??????? i go to re-sign in and it says..oops your account has been disabled..has anyone ever heard of such a thing! and to think yesterday i bought the new lottso deluxe..unreal that this is their business practices.
i never chat have my chat off...so i go to my email and low and behold there is a email from pogo ..
because i was at level 17 i have been terminated for gaining rank "in a decietful manner"...i have been a member since 2001 had 867 badges ... and have SPENT A SMALL FORTUNE ON POGO CRAP...
i am beyond mad...this is the most insane thing i have ever heard...and to think i was not even using an auto on that game cause it is so dang easy!!!!! and i actually LOVE word search!!!... not only have i written a nice little stern letter but I also have sent a complaint into the Better Business Bureau. so in doing that i dug further into the BBB and find guess what, if you would figure any different, electronic arts, pogo.com in particular has a very unsatisfactory standing with the BBB.  their rating is a C..they have numerous outstanding complaints against them.OVER 360 COMPLAINTS.the list goes on and on... if this is the way they treat people they can take their game site and stick it...needless to say the people i know who have been either suspended or terminated because some Indian half way around the world is making judgments on a language that is not their own and does not deal in slang and what not...you call electronic arts and what do you get a foreigner...outsourcing, yeah right just a way for pogo to get away with cancelling accounts after members have paid dollar after dollar on their site...becuase someone who only knows proper english doesn't know what our slangs are...that is off the point I am writing about...but just an example of the crap pogo does....so you guys be careful...pogo is just another company out taking peoples money and offering crap for service...

robinsnest41

oh that is i never have my chat ON...i ALWAYS keep it off cause of the lunatics in pogo

gator8_24

Guess someone checked your WS ranks and reported you for m ore than 6. Oh gosh swampboy is working on mine right now!  I've been given the 72hr suspension for (a friend was doing it for me) advancing thru all the ranks in RDS thru a glitch.

robinsnest41

i can't even believe this has happened...never been reported before..no reason..ive never said anything to anyone..just keep to myself and play my games...and not always using an auto either..alot of the games i just like....and after all the hard work that went into earning those badges...cause alot of them i did all on my own...

badgehog

So sorry this happened to you Robin... :$% But as with any other game when it is released, best thing is to stay clear of them, or not stay in them too long, profile watchers unfortunately have nothing better to do, but check stats of other peeps, and they get report happy  O+O  camera.gif

Mary

every one is complainin over there about peeps gettin all those badges and ranks  i only got 6 my darn thingy did`nt work any way peeps are reporting peeps like crazy and there suspendend accts. like crazy so beware  vacation58.gif

Tara

You can use MSVM java, so I don't understand how this can ban you. It's not my fault that I use it and IE and it kept giving me badges. If I ever lose my stuff, I will be done with Pogo. I wouldn't waste another penny on it or start over.

Mary

me 2 Homes Boss  :)) :))   i did that with word jong  theres always some one jealous they got nothin better to do then report people  (O+O)

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: mama on July 03, 2007, 03:06:25 PM
every one is complainin over there about peeps gettin all those badges and ranks  i only got 6 my darn thingy did`nt work any way peeps are reporting peeps like crazy and there suspendend accts. like crazy so beware  vacation58.gif
Quote from: Homers Boss on July 03, 2007, 03:22:07 PM
You can use MSVM java, so I don't understand how this can ban you. It's not my fault that I use it and IE and it kept giving me badges. If I ever lose my stuff, I will be done with Pogo. I wouldn't waste another penny on it or start over.
Maybe Pogo is too dumb to figure out that its a glitch and probably think that people are hacking into the site or something.

Homer

They would have to ban thousands of players. This glitch has been talked about openly in chat since the game opened.

Pogo created this problem by not testing the game properly before releasing it. If it was that big of a deal I have to think they would just reset everyone's progress, fix the glitch and have everyone start over.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Well it sure doesn't help when people complain to pogo that the glitch doesn't work for them.  ::)

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on July 03, 2007, 02:47:46 PM
Guess someone checked your WS ranks and reported you for m ore than 6. Oh gosh swampboy is working on mine right now!  I've been given the 72hr suspension for (a friend was doing it for me) advancing thru all the ranks in RDS thru a glitch.
:!# O0

Mary

I agree Homer i believe the ones who got in trouble where the ones who where tellin everyone about it   vacation58.gif

Mary

Hey swampboy you busy wanna do more  :)) :))

BadgeBabe

Sorry peeps, but it doesn't have a THING to do with " profile watchers". The WS glitch was the worst kept secret on Pogo. People were telling others how to do it IN the Pogo chat. People would come into the game and ask how to get 26 badges and others would start telling them right there. I saw it in every room I played in. It was like " Girls Gone Wild" but with Pogo players. I've never seen anything like it in over 10 years, and that's saying a lot from someone who's seen very outrageous behavior from a select few.

So, IMHO, if you have more than 6 badges, you may have some consequences as a result. Not sure.. they may not care and this may not be why the poster has an apparent suspension. I guess we will know more if more players get the nasty Pogo treatment, which I hope doesn't happen. They could have and should have fixed their software long before they did.
As you all know, my Java and MS VM refused to cooperate. I couldn't get the glitch to work for caca.
Or I guess I would be in trouble now too.

I sensed from Pogo that there were going to be repercussions about this when I wrote them to ask them to help me restore my 6 ranks I legitimately obtained through WS playing and my stats were ' mysteriously' erased. ( LOL).
The last letter I got from the dummies said to replay the puzzles. Of course, they all have check marks by them and when I try to replay them, a screen clearly states that I will not get any credit for doing so.

GLTA with this game, and I hope the player receives notification of what Pogo is giving her a time out for.

swamp

Quote from: mama on July 03, 2007, 03:33:01 PM
:!# pogo fixed it lol

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: swampboy on July 03, 2007, 03:34:33 PM
Quote from: mama on July 03, 2007, 03:33:01 PM
:!# pogo fixed it lol
Now the Fuzz is gonna come and get us all.  ;:"  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) I am going underground for awhile.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Mary

would`nt work for me either badge i guess it was best don`t wanna get in trouble and lose this darn acct.. got alot of money tied up in it    vacation58.gif

Mary

Homer

Has anyone other than the original poster been suspended?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!