PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:26:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Price Increase??

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

Just got one of those wonderful pogo emails, someone is saying the new price for a year membership is $39.99 is that true.  They have a petition going around to send to pogo like that will help!  I just deleted it.  Seems every year they go up and still want us to buy more too!!  I am sure that I will complain about it and still buy it!! :$%

gator8_24

mine is already up to $35 , wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to pay for badges  :)))

Mary

mines 34.99 now so makes not much of a difference  vacation58.gif

IfYouOnlyKnew

::
as i would like to tell pogo where to go with it , i am up for renewel and as well believe my price is 39.99 and my mom bought hers last year for 34.99 ( well 6 months ago there abouts..... i think they must think we are made of money or something, pay for  :!! pay for  :{ all the while we have to  0: that they dont jack us.... so its off to the non stop  >:( work work work to make the money to pay pogo to  vacation4.gif nice isnt it? >:((

Chata *#$% up

Chit prices already went up with all the dang badges and gems and crap you gotta buy, but might as well pay more for membership i guess.

kandykitty20012

yep price increase as of july 1st.....went up to $39.99 !@#$

Sugar N Spice

I used to buy the annual subscription every year,however,when a friend lost her pogo account and also lost her full years paid subscription as well, I decided I would only do monthly that way if they suspend me aka take my account they will not get a fulls years dues out of me as well.
Yes I know it is in the end much more expensive to do monthly,but I'll deal with that.
Hugs all :!!

DaisyMaizyPaisy

Man,, always something! Everywhere you you go or look they wanting money money money. I bought a few of the Premium challenge book things but i have not bought any gems. To me they should give rewards for completing the game badges, like maybe giving away gems of something..

Skryp

The yearly memberships have been generally 35 to 40 for a couple of years. This "gem" jobbie shouldn't be to begin with, just lines EA's pockets more.....

winterangel

I just checked my husbands Club Pogo account which is due in 30 days and his is
still billed at 34.99.

xxunluv3dlizxx

I should have "sucker" stamped on my forehead...not only do I pay annually for my membership but i've bought all the premium books and every mix and match badge out so far...

I bet they just LOVE me!

AngelBearIsMe

Yeah the Price is peezy, I had my account taken away from me 1 yr and half ago then someone gave me a account in Dec. 2006 well i have until the end of August before it runs out, but i will not pay $39.99...thats a 10.00 incease when i had mine, don't they get enough money out of People buying the extras, like the Gems, and the Books...Pogo Suxs.... >:((

Jinx55

I do not buy Gems, or extra badges,(have won a badge book from here) :D but when you look at the daily cost of Club Pogo itself, it works out to about 11 cents a day, 77cents a week.  What other entertainment can you get that cheap? I guess that's my 2cents worth :/\

Fluffy756

I just happy I can play on pogo get badges and hang out with friends. It me it worth it.

Runner

I am glad they raised the price. Maybe they will hire better programmers.

Xander.in.the.mist

Quote from: Runner on July 20, 2007, 09:34:31 AM

:)) ...but seriously, I doubt it.  :ll

a-drop

Quote from: Runner on July 20, 2007, 09:34:31 AM
Very true.

Xander.in.the.mist

Quote from: MistyW on July 23, 2007, 09:55:32 AM
Tissues aisle 3

Why are you posting "aisle 3" replies so often?  It's a little much for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview