Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reading Recommendations

Started by catfancie,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

Anyone have any recommendations for some Good Books to read.  Would love to have an alternative to Pogo or the TV.  I am house bound and do not drive (have no way of getting to the Library)  The only book I know that is being released this month is the new and last Harry Potter edition.  I ordered it some time ago, just waiting for it to be delivered.  HP might of been written with children in mind but it also has a large adult following.  I know its not everyones cup of tea but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Homer

Here's a link to the NY Times best seller list.

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/bestseller/index.html

Also if you go to a site like Amazon they will recommend books for you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

I read a lot & could give you a big list of good books to read  vacation8.gif.  But you may not like the kinds that I like. 

What you could do, is check with your library & see if they have a program called "book buddy program".  It's where some1 from there will bring you books according to your interests, then they'll bring you more after you've read those & pick up the others. 

It's a great program, I've been using it here for about a year now.  My library is online, so what I do, I go to the site, put what books I want on hold & my "buddy" gets em & brings em to me when i'm ready.  If they don't have it there, maybe they'd start 1.  Also see if they have a bookmobile in your area.

Hopes this helps.  If you still want a list of books, specify the type you're interested in & I'll give you a list of some that I've liked.  And James Patterson is top of my list & he has a new 1 that just came out,   O0

PunkInDrublic

When I'm not playing around on pogo, I can be found  vacation8.gif
Check with your local library and see if they have an online catalog. My local library will let us download 4 books at a time, and they expire after 14 days. You open and read them with acrobat, and after the time is up, they disappear.

Mary

Ilovemyweims

jennifer weiner has some really good books!!  and the shopahalic series is a hoot!!

catfancie

CindyLouWho

Hope you found some ideas that helped ya out.  You can also go to zooba.com & get hardback books for $9.95 each.  They have new 1's, best sellers, large print, etc.  I usually get 1 a month & get books from there that my library don't have or sometimes I get books from Ebay if I can get em cheap  :)))  vacation8.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview