This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Deluxe

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I bought mine about 3 days ago and had no problems whatsoever. I'm not sure what to tell you. You would think the company would be able to help you.

Just for the hell of it try using the firefox browser to make your purchase and see if the same thing happens.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

time2startagain

no kidding... (about the company being able to help.. lol) i also did try using firefox and also a different credit card.  i couldnt even find a phone number to call these people. oh well maybe its a sign not to buy it lol..  thanks anyways.

Homer

Maybe you could email Oberon and ask them if there is anyway to complete the transaction via phone or at least get a number to talk to someone. I looked on their website and couldn't find a number on it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

I had no problems with IE and yes, next time I buy a game I'll remember your hint, Homer. thanks

time2startagain

I finally got mine. i still couldnt get it to work go through. my mom bought it and gave me her code. lol. now i am back in business.

gator8_24

I looked up my emails etc from the game order and there was an email addy for support/help.  https://www.oberon-media.com/support incl. registration code and order # then there was also http://www.oberon-media.com
No phone number but a street addy but they are located in Nicosia, Cyprus! I did notice that the addys were not the same.

If you were sent an email from them this same info should be there.

Julez

QuoteI am playing in the single rooms. Dont want to get involved in any fights over the use of the power ups and you know they will.

Um no.  You only get the power ups in the single player mode and those are only used against the computer players.

cruiser

Anyone having a problem getting in the lottso deluxe game today.  I've tried to get in and it keeps saying that I need to purchase the game, well I did and was at rank 43.  Now it showing that I have to accept the patch, did that, still cannot get in, used the registration key and it will not recognize it.   Please advise if anyone else is having a problem.

Fluffy756

I am also having the same problem I unstall it and then add it again, like someone said in the room put my code in, it still tells me I need to by it.

PB On The Run

I uninstalled the game & reinstalled.  Put my reg key in & it works great now.  Make sure you have all the numbers & letters right in the reg key...it is a big one. O0

Fluffy756

Okay this what I did, get it to work. I unstall the old one I had of Lottso got rid of it put in the trash. Didn't download the patch.  I went back to  pogo.com  went to the download and redownload lottso again and just add my code again it works now. Hope that helps you.

fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview