PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:16:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Banned for using autos?

Started by h,

Previous topic - Next topic

h

Is it true that if you use autos, pogo will not let you claim a jackpot or a prize?
If they find out you've been using one will they take away your account? I have only used it for one out of hundreds of badges that I have. I really dont want my acccount taken away if they find out. If so, this site should warn people in advance that they can find out if an auto has been used on an account. I would have nevvvvvvvver used one if I had known. Is there any way to make it so they cant tell?

Homer

Pogo will always know if you use an auto. It is against their TOS. It's written in there clear as day so I don't know why people are surprised to find this out.

The same applies if you have ever used a glitch in the game.

Pogo will not award a prize if you have used an auto. There have been exceptions in the past.

They haven't banned people for auto use in years now.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

They'll also let you be a handy dandy Beta tester over and over, knowing that you use auto programs 24/7.  :))

Personally, I'm not sure if they don't know that we auto users are smarter than the " average bear, BooBoo".  vacation8.gif

Edited to clarify who " we" are- auto users

Mary

TmT

Quote from: mama on July 12, 2007, 08:10:37 PM
:ooo
Mama... I know he/she really wanted to be unknown..the were too skeer to even make up a screenname.. H... lmfaoz.. man u better not try nuthin else... or u be back here askin a question as I...lmfaoz so hard

xxunluv3dlizxx

swamp

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 14, 2007, 08:07:07 PM
Mama... I know he/she really wanted to be unknown..the were too skeer to even make up a screenname.. H... lmfaoz.. man u better not try nuthin else... or u be back here askin a question as I...lmfaoz so hard
  H..........  :)) :)) :)))

Mary

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 14, 2007, 08:07:07 PM
:)) :))

spoiledandselfish

can u get a prize if u've used an auto before but were not using at the time of win?

thirteendown

FreecellFanny

If you win anything you will never be able to claim it.

h

I'm sorry, I speak English. What does skeer mean? Are you 12 years old? Who says "lmoaz?"

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: h on July 17, 2007, 03:54:17 PM

I'm sorry, I speak English. What does skeer mean? Are you 12 years old? Who says "lmoaz?"
<:>

Ms.Behavin

GirleeGirl

No one says "lmoaz." She typed  "lmaoz." Get it right, nitwit!

Monkey

Who says "lmoaz?"
She does. Got a problem?  ;:"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview