PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:49:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1-18-08 code name Cloverfield Movie

Started by Chata *#$% up,

Previous topic - Next topic

Chata *#$% up

Anybody seen the Teaser trailer? The teaser trailer was shown if you went to see transformers in the theater or you can do a search on the internet there is alot of talk right now about the movie because it has no title and nobody really knows  anything about it. Just alot of talk so far.................. Well check it out see what you think.                                    Click here ........ http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/       

xxunluv3dlizxx

I've seen the trailer, been to the website, tried checking out the movie sites and nothing, JJ Abrams better be bringing something good cause the suspense of not knowing what exactly is going on except for the basics (giant "something" reaking havoc on NYC in a camcorder perspective) is killing me, which I guess his plan is working. It's actually been funny reading some of these people's predictions of what it is, it's been from Godzilla because China was mentioned all the way to Jason because apparently someone heard "goali" and thought of his mask...oh the insanity..

Chata *#$% up

Yes after reading all the blogs for this movie it is pretty funny i was hoping someone here could layout a new perspective. The movie looks good so far.  camera.gif

Ms.Behavin

xxunluv3dlizxx

My take on it from what i've gathered is it could be a movie based off the game Rampage, there were talks about a movie coming out and now there's nothing to be found which could be why they are trying to keep this movie hush hush, from the trailer there's so many possibilities but since my brother is a Godzilla freak right off the bat i ruled it out because 1)doesn't really sound like it 2) a godzilla movie is coming out in 2009, 3)how would people NOT notice a huge lizard appearing out of nowhere until it struck, and 4)it seems just to predictable, and that's something JJ Abram isn't. Also, there are all these references to "slusho" with the movie, in the Rampage game they were mutated because of a scum facility disguised as a soft drink company, which could make sense. Lastly, in the trailier there's a huge explosion in the middle of the city then they cut to the end of the street where the statue of liberty's head is being thrown, how could one giant creature be in the middle of the city and at the statue of liberty and not be noticed in the view of the sky..which makes me think MAYBE there are more than one, hence Rampage..OR Primal Rage..but what do I know, maybe i'm completely off because it's what he wants us to think..my brother thought it would be funny since it's in the camcorder view if it was like the Blair Witch project and just when you think you'd see it, it cuts out..but that's just my take on it...

Chata *#$% up

Yes, i like your thoughts xxunluv3dlizxx. There are so many theories out there it is crazy. I like the Rampage idea which would be cool. I've heard the movie will be shown in reverse being that a camcorder will be found somewhere in Coney island by some workers and when the tape is rewound and played the story unfolds from that perspective, hence the hand held camera point of view. Very cool.  Cant wait.

xxunluv3dlizxx

I think it's about time they do something different and i think rampage would be a cool idea, me and my brother would play for hours on end on that game, and the godzilla crap is just overdone, it starts to get boring, its time for something new.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview