PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 06:58:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Has pogopal been shut down?

Started by _Milamber_,

Previous topic - Next topic

mike969

phlinx  what u talking about lmao you lost me here

Surfdown

I Just looked today and it looks like they have been shutdown?

Homer

Quote from: surfdown on May 27, 2004, 07:20:05 PM
I Just looked today and it looks like they have been shutdown?

We don't know what's up yet. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Surfdown

bob@pogopal

Apparently, EA sent pogopal's web host a "package" complaining about infringement of pogo's copyrighted images and the web host took action without giving any warning.

Oscar is working on it. Expect to see a new site up in a day or so.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mike969

bob@pogopal

Element

Quote from: bob@pogopal on May 27, 2004, 07:28:04 PM
complaining about infringement of pogo's copyrighted images.

Lmao, how sad is that  ::)

winter2005

Why when I try to open the website pogopal.com, do I get the msg, your account has been suspended, we have sent u an email, it will tell u how to unsuspend your account. I haven't got an account with them????? what is that all about

8)

admin

Looks like were gonna be the next target, but I guarantee you that they won't get far. Pogo is really desperate this time and going after even more petty things than before.

Don't expect any downtime from it, though.

Blue Aquarius

Wow this stinks.  If this site gets shutdown please please email me so I know where to go next.  LOL  I gotta get my cheat fix!!

ronandamee1

Since the website is shut down is it like a jobsite shutting down? Do you guys get a couple weeks to relax,  collect some unemployment and screw around online? I have always used my jobsites shutting down as a little mini vacation. So on that note, grab your swim trunks and head for california Bob... ;D ;D :-X :-X

fatkid

QuoteDon't expect any downtime from it, though.

You mean like the downtime since yesterday, that you're still having?  :-\

honeypyye

Quote from: Pcheats on May 28, 2004, 03:08:14 AM
Looks like were gonna be the next target, but I guarantee you that they won't get far. Pogo is really desperate this time and going after even more petty things than before.

Don't expect any downtime from it, though.

He's talking about Pogo Cheats not having downtime...its PogoPal thats down...=)

rugbug

I got the same message. "Your account has been suspended, check your email to get unsuspended" Well, I check my email and there was no email to that effect.

honeypyye

That was for the website owner...not the account holders...=)

DEBKARLAR

cheat2win22042

it is the new site read the news section on that web site

Element

Yea, i wonder why Bob@pogopal/Pogopal didnt tell us here on the forum?? Yes that is the new pogopal auto site  :)

Personally i think it sucks  :-\ i think the look is crappy (I just miss those "copyrighted" images LOL) and i think the url is crappy. I really miss the simple "pogopal" url  :'(  :'( 

Sorry, Pogopal im not trying to knock on your site (im glad you have another one) but it just doesnt even compare to what i liked in your guy's old site  :) Take care

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview