This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

RAINY DAY SOLITAIRE HELP PLZ

Started by deborah010870,

Previous topic - Next topic

deborah010870

HI ALL, I NEED SOME HELP/IDEAS..... I AM WORKING ON THE RAINY DAY SOLITAIRE BADGE, HAVE TO WIN 18 GAMES ON HARD LEVEL..... I HAVE 2 AND HAVE PLAYED IT FOR 3 DAYS NOW.....  THIS IS THE LAST BADGE I HAVE TO DO OTHER THEN THE WEEKLY ONES THAT CAME OUT TODAY.  I AM GETTING VERY VERY DISCOURAGED WITH IT AND JUST WANT IT DONE.  ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS OR HINTS FOR ME SO I CAN GET THREW THIS WITHIN THE NEXT 11 DAYS OR SOON AND HAVE MY BADGE?  THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE.

Homer

Please don't post in CAPS. I just ran the auto and got my badge.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

same here auto got mine actually in less than 2 days on the 2nd time trying
if your not using the auto then the bext thing to do is PRAY
just play slow and hope you win there is no real strategy for this badge we all suffered trying to get it
even with the auto

deborah010870

sorry about the caps i was thinking all new subjects and body of it were to be in caps.     i tried the cheat also and nothing, didnt get a 1.  i have 10 days left so hopefully i can pull 16 more out of the air  lol
thank you

jeffy

You gotta let the auto run and run and run just give it a few straight days and it will get it, my rainy day game and auto ran so good i let it go on hard and got to rank 50 in about a week. i was rank 18 when it started after i got the hard badge i let it run on hard for a while then moved it to medium for the rest of the way.

xxunluv3dlizxx

It seemed to take forever to get that badge but i just let my auto run as much as I could, especially at night while I was sleeping so a good 8 hours of play time and got it before the time ran out. Good luck and hope you get it!

Fluffy756

Just give the auto a chance to work on it. It takes a long time to get it.

Runner

Sometimes i get my autos to work better when i kick them. :ooo

Monkey

Just run the auto and you'll eventually get it.

Quote from: Runner on July 20, 2007, 09:53:23 AM
Sometimes i get my autos to work better when i kick them. :ooo
HA.HA.

deborah010870

thank you all for the messages, i just ran the trial version, i am going to have to go and buy the full so i can get this, i still only have 2  lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview