This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice Derby!

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

Does any have any tips on winning 10 600 laps, win 3 races in a row,  or the win 20 games? I saved the worst for last and now I regret it lol. Trying to catch up in the 2003 book. Those are the most crappy ones. Also gotta do... win 50 games in first class blah. But most concerned about dice derby.

Homer

I just let the auto run overnight and got it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

OK, time for confession, I see.
I haven't done the Dice Derb challenge where you have to win quite a few 9 lap races.My question is this:
What are the check marks on the Settings for the cheat?

I don't know whether to check them, leave them alone or what. Never have seen this addressed either. Homer, Tara, somebody, could you tell me what the boxes under the numbers are for and what to do with them?

Thanks

Homer

You'll have to ask BH what the setting is for.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Runner

Quote from: BadgeBabe on July 19, 2007, 12:07:26 AM
I haven't done the Dice Derb challenge where you have to win quite a few 9 lap races.My question is this:

I don't know whether to check them, leave them alone or what. Never have seen this addressed either. Homer, Tara, somebody, could you tell me what the boxes under the numbers are for and what to do with them?

Thanks
Does it matter? 

Monkey

Quote from: Runner on July 20, 2007, 09:59:47 AM

Thanks
Does it matter? 
That's ignorant. All she did was ask a question that alot of people are probably too scared to ask. And maybe to her, it does matter.  :/\

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Runner on July 20, 2007, 09:59:47 AM

Thanks
Does it matter? 
If it didn't matter then the settings would not be there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview