PlayBuddy
October 05, 2024, 01:10:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how long does it take for pogo to ban you??

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

Hi.  I was  playing in a room with an auto going. It had only been running for about 1hour or so. Someone  came into the room and said hi to me in chat.  Well my number one rule is that I don't chat.  Then I guess when I didn't reply in chat they tried to private message me. Of course I didn't answer them.   Now if this person reported me for cheating for not replying to them when the tried to contact me in chat, how long does it take pogo to ban you???

Sorry if this doesn't make sense or if it's a stupid question.

harley89

I have never been banned might I suggest that you run VP minimzer its free and does away with private chat and other popups

Homer

I wouldn't worry about it. Pogo can't ban you for not chatting. I turn my chat off so I don't have to put up with morons.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

survivorjeff

thanks for the replies. I was a bit worried. But now I'll just relax now and continue playing pogo.

Jewel

Don't worry about it, I ignore the chat as well or sometimes all I say is brb and then I continue playing. It drives them nutso.  :## My friend said a naughty word in chat and she was banned within the hour.

Fluffy756

I have learn to shut off chat not even going to worry about those in the room. And my friends don't know I do this but I block everyone on my friend list so they can't fine me and run the auto all night and all day. And when the game done I unblock my friends and they don't know what I am doing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview