This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

last time beta testers badge ?

Started by draagnfli,

Previous topic - Next topic

draagnfli

I was just curious did anyone that was a beta tester actually ever get the badge that was promissed.  I keep looking but i just dont see it in my badge album. Thank you

Mayhem

You can always email them and ask about it.

betaprogram@ea.com
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

john82379

I was a tester as well and I have not received my badge either.....i emailed them, as soon as I get a crappy response I'll post it LOL  Im almost sure that's what im gonna get, i'd be surprised otherwise  vacation4.gif

Fluffy756

You don't get badges, only if there a super badge which they will give you. Only badges it will have the club member with the p everytime you do something for them they put an X next too how many times it was done.

hobo

I also was a beta tester this last go around, was also promised in open chat that we would all get a beta tester badge for our regular pogo album. Lisa also said they were ready but not very pretty. I have also written to pogo almost everyday regarding these badges. they said to email them at the beta address, well of course all know they never answer the emails sent to them. I really don't care about the badge but since this Lisa said we were getting them i want it. If I sure ever hear from the beta site I will let you all know.

helenintx

:!@
I too was a beta tester and read where the badges were promised..
So what else is new ??
:)))
If we ever get them I'll be surprised, to say the least....
:8:
The only thing we get is a price increase...

Mayhem

Someone sent this to me in email this morning.

Here is what the beta tester badge looks like :

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Mayhem on July 25, 2007, 04:03:00 PM
Someone sent this to me in email this morning.

Here is what the beta tester badge looks like :

Mayhem, Im a Beta T. right now. Do ya think I will get the badge when my 5 months are over?

Thanks,
              The BadgeBabe        vacation58.gif

Mayhem

I'm not sure .. I know the last beta session users are still waiting for theirs.

Mary

I`ve been a beta tester 2 times before i have`nt gottin one  :'((

bobby

does this go for anyone who was ever a beta tester at one time?

winterangel

I think the Beta Testers badge is nicer than some they're putting out.  Hope we
get it.

john82379

I received this today from Pogo thought i'd post it if that's ok..............

Hello,

We are sorry for any of the problems or delays you have been experiencing lately. We have recently made some changes and so most everyone who is a currently active beta tester should be able to log in and play the available games now.

Here are some basic answers to many of the common questions we have recieved recently. If you have any additional questions please let us know.
-------------------------------
Where are the Beta Tester Badges?
We are still working on developing and issuing the Beta Tester Badges. Click the Notify Me... button located at the bottom of this article to immediately receive any updates regarding the status of the badges as they are available.
Why are there "No Rooms Available"?
Typically, that means that the game is not available for Fragging at that time.
Due to legal reasons, we cannot admit a player into the Beta Program for consecutive sessions. One session of the Beta Program usually lasts 5-6 months, and ads/spotlights will run on the Pogo home page for a few days to a week at a time. The best way is to sign up again through the ad. At this time, we are not looking at re-inviting previous testers, though we may in the future.
Please see the ad or spotlight running on the pogo home page, www.pogo.com, when we are recruiting for testers. Spaces are limited for each session and they are based on the sign-ups through these ads/spotlights. These ads occur every 3-4 months and may only be displayed for a few days.
Are there any charges for participating in the Pogo Beta Test Program or for taking advantages of any of the features offered on the Test site?
Everything in the Beta Program is free. No credit cards will be charged. However, we do not encourage the testing of premium albums, gems, etc. unless we specify it. Note that you won't be able to keep the progress and achievements you acquire in the Beta Program, nor will any items you acquire in Pogo Beta be carried over to you regular Pogo account.

Thanks,

The Pogo Beta Test Support Team

Mary

i got that one also and there was`nt a notify me button   >:(

john82379

yeah convienently there wasn't that button at all......hmmm lol

Riverbank

IndianLover

Quote from: john82379 on July 31, 2007, 08:16:45 PM
I received this today from Pogo thought i'd post it if that's ok..............

Hello,

We are sorry for any of the problems or delays you have been experiencing lately. We have recently made some changes and so most everyone who is a currently active beta tester should be able to log in and play the available games now.

Here are some basic answers to many of the common questions we have recieved recently. If you have any additional questions please let us know.
-------------------------------
Where are the Beta Tester Badges?
We are still working on developing and issuing the Beta Tester Badges. Click the Notify Me... button located at the bottom of this article to immediately receive any updates regarding the status of the badges as they are available.
Why are there "No Rooms Available"?
Typically, that means that the game is not available for Fragging at that time.
Due to legal reasons, we cannot admit a player into the Beta Program for consecutive sessions. One session of the Beta Program usually lasts 5-6 months, and ads/spotlights will run on the Pogo home page for a few days to a week at a time. The best way is to sign up again through the ad. At this time, we are not looking at re-inviting previous testers, though we may in the future.
Please see the ad or spotlight running on the pogo home page, www.pogo.com, when we are recruiting for testers. Spaces are limited for each session and they are based on the sign-ups through these ads/spotlights. These ads occur every 3-4 months and may only be displayed for a few days.
Are there any charges for participating in the Pogo Beta Test Program or for taking advantages of any of the features offered on the Test site?
Everything in the Beta Program is free. No credit cards will be charged. However, we do not encourage the testing of premium albums, gems, etc. unless we specify it. Note that you won't be able to keep the progress and achievements you acquire in the Beta Program, nor will any items you acquire in Pogo Beta be carried over to you regular Pogo account.

Thanks,

The Pogo Beta Test Support Team

I got the same exact email lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview