PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:08:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

where did slots go?

Started by kayna,

Previous topic - Next topic

kayna

ok i may be really really dumb but trying to complete badge books personal challange ones and wtf did ali baba and showbiz slots go? have they been gone for long? they arnt on the list and if i chose a badge to do as personal challange i just keep getting error page. why are these badges avible for choosing to do if the games are no longer avible? i havnt been living under a rock i just never noticed they was gone or anything saying about them going or when they would be back!

Jewel

I just loaded up both games and they work for me. Maybe it was a temporary pogo boo boo? lol

kayna

well they aint even on my liust and thinking about it havent been for a while

kayna

ooh there they are! ok if useing ie7 they are on list if useing moz they aint and you also cant load them in moz...ok sorry my bad

Jewel

That is interesting because I loaded them in Mozilla and I also have them on IE.

kayna

emailed pogo about it was told cause i was logged into uk site and all i needed to do was log out and log back into us site cause they havnt intergrated all games yet. worked fine :) roll on launch of pogo uk to stop all this nasty confusion!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview