Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trickshot wont owrk

Started by westernrider,

Previous topic - Next topic

westernrider

trickshot works and runs good but it wont win a game. tried 15 games and it keeps shooting my balls down the pocket and loosing the game. What would you suggest to fix this.

Homer

They aren't done tweaking this yet. Just wait for the next update

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

HeavenSent

It is driving me nutty.... :$% and I am home sick with the cold from hell!!!! :ox    :/o\it won't even shoot the ball.....I am using 3.0 and just replaced it with 3.0 today again unless there is more "tweaking to be done"

BadgeBabe

Take some Nyquil and play another game, honey. We've been waiting on this one for a very long time.

HeavenSent

Thanks..loaded down with Cold F/X - stops the cold from becoming full blown - yet another great canadian invention....hmmm anyway back to things working...is anyone having any luck with Trick Shot......it doesnt work and does some pretty wild things to the screen...wanted to blame it on the cold, etc.........  :(  anyway it still isnt working....... just thought *I would check in and see if there was any news!! ;::

tokiehog

after shutdown my luau bingo auto no longer works...it say cant find game window....gl :///

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview