PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:49:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Person

Started by pogoer4life,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogoer4life

So I'm bradn new here.  Well kinda.  I've been trolling and llurking the topics for a few days now but I finally got tired of being a guest.  (Grr. I hate guest.... !@#$)   NOT a newbie to autos.  I have bought some (Madjong, YUIOP, Hairspray, and toothbrush) I probably will buy more but some of them judt don't work at all for me.  Anyway, I'm loving this site.  The administrator guy with the Homer pic (Sorry can't remember your name)  it cracks me up because everytime I read one of your responses I can hear Homer.   :)))

So nothing really new about me.  I found about the penguin blocks cheat here and I think it's cool.  looking foward to meeting new friends here!

pogoer4life

That being said how do you rank up in cheater?  I see everyone almost is a rank xx cheater I wanna be a cheater...  wait... don't think that sounded very grown up... :!$

Mayhem

Welcome to Pogocheats!  O0

Quotehow do you rank up in cheater?

The ranks on here is soley based on post count.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: pogoer4life on August 20, 2007, 12:38:06 PM
So I'm bradn new here.  Well kinda.  I've been trolling and llurking the topics for a few days now but I finally got tired of being a guest.  (Grr. I hate guest.... !@#$)   NOT a newbie to autos.  I have bought some (Madjong, YUIOP, Hairspray, and toothbrush) I probably will buy more but some of them judt don't work at all for me.  Anyway, I'm loving this site.  The administrator guy with the Homer pic (Sorry can't remember your name)  it cracks me up because everytime I read one of your responses I can hear Homer.   :)))

So nothing really new about me.  I found about the penguin blocks cheat here and I think it's cool.  looking foward to meeting new friends here!

Welcome, Pogo4lifer!!  We've all been new at some point. :)
I read your statement that some of the programs don't work for you, and am concerned. SOMETIMES, the problem is user error ( like touching your PC mouse) and SOMETIMES the problem is related to the game settings for the particular game. For example, with Rainy Day Spider Solitaire, Spiderfighter doesn't play well on the most difficult setting.
If you would like technical help with the programs which aren't working well with you and your PC, please post about each of them separately in the Technical Help section of this forum and we will try to help you get everything working great.
Here's a link to the Tech Help section of PogoCheats for you to read as well.
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/board,3.0.html

The people who make the Programs, Badgehelp.com want the user to submit a TSR which is a tech report that goes right to them from your PC when you are having a problem. The TSR option is located on the toolbar of most of the auto Programs under Options in the left corner of the program. " Submit a TSR" is usually at the bottom of the Option screen after you open it.

Everyone should have a Program which works well for every Pogo game. There are multiple choices of programs for several games such as Word Whomp and Word Whomp Whackdown, and you will find which ones work best for you during the free trial period.

Cheat well.

BadgeBabe   vacation58.gif

IndianLover

Welcome... Everyone here is pretty cool.  O0

pogoer4life

Quote from: BadgeBabe on August 20, 2007, 03:14:43 PM

I read your statement that some of the programs don't work for you, and am concerned. SOMETIMES, the problem is user error ( like touching your PC mouse) and SOMETIMES the problem is related to the game settings for the particular game. For example, with Rainy Day Spider Solitaire, Spiderfighter doesn't play well on the most difficult setting.
If you would like technical help with the programs which aren't working well with you and your PC, please post about each of them separately in the Technical Help section of this forum and we will try to help you get everything working great.
Here's a link to the Tech Help section of PogoCheats for you to read as well.
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/board,3.0.html

The people who make the Programs, Badgehelp.com want the user to submit a TSR which is a tech report that goes right to them from your PC when you are having a problem. The TSR option is located on the toolbar of most of the auto Programs under Options in the left corner of the program. " Submit a TSR" is usually at the bottom of the Option screen after you open it.

Everyone should have a Program which works well for every Pogo game. There are multiple choices of programs for several games such as Word Whomp and Word Whomp Whackdown, and you will find which ones work best for you during the free trial period.

Cheat well.

BadgeBabe   vacation58.gif

Penguin blocks screws up my computer and I have done the tsr report on it but nothing ever came of it so eh..no biggie I didn't pay for it...  The poppit one doesn't work at all nor did the bingo or Jigsaw detective.  I just let those go.   

BadgeBabe

Quote from: pogoer4life on August 20, 2007, 04:03:48 PM

Penguin blocks screws up my computer and I have done the tsr report on it but nothing ever came of it so eh..no biggie I didn't pay for it...  The poppit one doesn't work at all nor did the bingo or Jigsaw detective.  I just let those go.   

If you go to the URL I gave you, or just go to the main page here on Pogo Cheats and select the " Technical Help" section, I am sure that we can get your Penguin bobber program, your Thunderpopper and which ever ones you selected for Jigsaw Detective and a version of Bingo up and running. Usually, the problems are user errror... All of these programs mentioned work very well for me, but there have been trial and error things I had to do in the past.

There's a sort of learning curve- things like not touching the mouse once the program has loaded, which difficulty setting to put the game on, and  letting the game load fully before starting the auto program..Sometimes, what looks like a glitch is the way a program plays ( Sherlock is a great example of this. It looks bizarre in action, but solves the Jigsaw Detective puzzles like crazy!)

My philosophy:
It's not a disgrace to have difficulty with a program and ask for help and input.
It IS a disgrace to play a game you need badges in by hand when there are really good cheats available to do it all for you. bbq22.gif

And, the $150 package is a tremendous value once you have found several programs you like. Updates to current programs are free, and new game programs are only $5 each. I spent close to $150 buying BH's auto programs one by one, then I realized that I was missing out on a tremendous offer. It's so cool when a new game comes out and we are able to get our first rank badge in a matter of hours.. while other people struggle, moan and groan about it. :)

Have fun with BadgeHelp autos
                      BadgeBabe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview