PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:32:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Accounts

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

What kind of pogo account do you have?

Regular Non Club Account
9 (17%)
Club Pogo Account
12 (22.6%)
Both
32 (60.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Homer

Just curious. ;)

REMINDER

DO NOT POST YOUR POGO SCREEN NAME

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

I guess you didn't read the poll above my post? ???

Homer

Element

lmao why would anyone pick "Club pogo account" if they have that then they have both  ;D

yousmellbad

i got a club pogo name, then a couple regular names I run autos on. P can eat those names and I wont care  ;D

Homer

Exactly. Some people have non club accounts in addition to their club accounts. ;)

bob@pogopal

For me, it's just a job requirement. Club Pogo, Non-Club Pogo, AOL -- I gotta make sure they all work.

ImRicherThanUAll

DEBKARLAR

i got 2 non accounts.  but with differant persona's one super nice an the other a jerk depends on how I feel that day

evilone373

i used a regular pogo name for the last 2 months just to get to the last levels of tri peaks,whackdown and pop fu again in case i was banned for cheating.
that way i would not of throwed $20 down the drain.and now i will have those badges if i ever need to buy another club name :)

i think alot of people do that because your stats carry over and pogo will give you the badges when you email them.

kizzakad

I have 11 pogo accounts, 10 non club and 1 club account, everytime i get a free pass i either give it to someone or make another account, i know someone with 50 accounts..

sexyman2004

Quote from: kizzakad on May 29, 2004, 01:45:54 AM
I have 11 pogo accounts, 10 non club and 1 club account, everytime i get a free pass i either give it to someone or make another account, i know someone with 50 accounts..

lol

DEBKARLAR

50 accounts! sheesh I bet they forgot the password on 49 of them unless they have same password for all which would be a little stupid

Element

Quotethat way i would not of throwed $20 down the drain

If you were banned for using autos you can get your money back because pogo has no legit explanation on the reason why they banned you.

Quote50 accounts! sheesh I bet they forgot the password on 49 of them unless they have same password for all which would be a little stupid

All you have to do is write/type them in a list with all the passwords.

Super Duckie

yea, all ya gotta do is report it to the credit card company as fraud

badcrazygirl

i have a club account and non regular pogo accounts but i dont use the non regular accounts any more at least for right now

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview