Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cribbage Challenge 8/15/07

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Cribbage: Score "2 for 31" 15 times this week! (Finish the game to check your progress!)

Open a private rom vs. the tinheads

Skunker version 0.6

Completion Time: 40 minutes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Quote from: Homer on August 14, 2007, 04:15:09 PM
Cribbage: Score "2 for 31" 15 times this week! (Finish the game to check your progress!)

Open a private rom vs. the tinheads

Skunker version 0.6

Completion Time: 40 minutes
O0thanks homer

msgg

<..>

Is skunker going to replace pegstreet or will we have to buy it ?

vacation58.gif

chummychum

apple

it says on badge help skunker is for vista i dont have that will it work on xp

soapbubbles

Morning all ,
I am having a problem with the Skunker, and wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.When it gets to the end of the hand, it doesn't hit the OK , then if I do it knocks me out of the game.Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this ?  :OO
    Thanks Bubbles

Mistyeyed

soap,im having same problem,will only play through one game,then it stops,i tried hitting reset but that didnt do anything either..

Homer

If your having a problem submit a TSR from the options section of the program.

budlite2100

I have a bunch of cheats, I have no problems with any of them but the pegstreet.  It show it on and active, but its not doing a thing!  I had to download skunker to get going on by badge.  Whats up with the pegstreet, and why is skunker not an upgrade for pegstreet.  Can't believe I have to purchase another to do my cribbage, or please tell me how to get my pegstreet up and running.  Is it no longer any good.  If skunker is replacing it, why do we have to buy it

Homer

Skunker is a free upgrade. I've posted that info in the forum already.

chummychum

Here is what you need to do exactly:

Delete any program you have, reboot your computer and download from http://badgehelp.com the new version. It should say version 0.7

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

swamp

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 15, 2007, 09:55:45 AM

When I deleted pegstreet to do the free upgrade to skunker, skunker was not free, it just said my free trial had ended. So it got deleted and I just did the upload of peg street. It's not very fast and in 45 min. only got 2 of the 2/31

IMO there should be one auto and if we need to go to skunker there should not be another charge.

gator8_24

Quote from: swampboy on August 15, 2007, 12:07:46 PM
Quote from: SilverDodger on August 15, 2007, 12:05:25 PM
I got it in 25 minutes with auto
wtg silver   i got mine in 9 min flat wtg BH

Ok David, what did you use? My auto is rather slow esp. compared to you guys  :OO

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on August 15, 2007, 02:35:12 PM

When I deleted pegstreet to do the free upgrade to skunker, skunker was not free, it just said my free trial had ended. So it got deleted and I just did the upload of peg street. It's not very fast and in 45 min. only got 2 of the 2/31

IMO there should be one auto and if we need to go to skunker there should not be another charge.

Who said that you had to pay for Skunker?

BH told me it is free to people who purchased PegStreet all you needed to do was email your receipt and code.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 15, 2007, 02:37:53 PM
Quote from: gator8 on August 15, 2007, 02:35:12 PM

Who said that you had to pay for Skunker?

BH told me it is free to people who purchased PegStreet all you needed to do was email your receipt and code.

Well, see I assumed and know that is not a good thing, I didn't even think about doing it as replaced code using my receipt etc wasn't mentioned. Ok I'm blonde today! thanks for setting me straight.

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on August 15, 2007, 02:36:26 PM
Quote from: swampboy on August 15, 2007, 12:07:46 PM
Quote from: SilverDodger on August 15, 2007, 12:05:25 PM
I got it in 25 minutes with auto
wtg silver   i got mine in 9 min flat wtg BH

Ok David, what did you use? My auto is rather slow esp. compared to you guys 
my puter is home made from a friend of mine, ok crib i went into a room with a bot played  game set on 61 and let her rip  :/\

DitzyChick

I don't really know this game very well, but I just double browsed with my friend's screen name & started throwing cards... had both our badges in about 30 mins!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview