Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fastest Auto Programs

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

hi everyone..i just discovered this site a couple days ago,and i love it...everyone here has been so helpful,especially Badgebabe,your a wealth of information..ty again..i would like to get everyones opinions as to what auto programs seem to run through the ranks the fastest,i got a couple responses to that so far..tumblebees,wonderland memories,freecell...does anyone have any others besides these,that seem to go along pretty fast..

Homer

Most of them go fairly quickly. I can generally get most of the badges in a game in about a week using the auto.

There are exceptions to this on some games just because of how difficult pogo has made ranking up and some games just play quicker than others. For instance the new Canasta ranks require 26,000 red 3's to make it to rank 100. I was already at rank 50 and I'm now rank 91 after one week of playing. It will take me an additional 7-10 days to finish the last 9 ranks since from rank 90-100 you need 1000 red 3's per rank.

Another nightmare is The Poppit Show. You need 2,000,000 prizes to the final rank. That will take you months to complete even on auto. It's a very slow moving game plus the fact thaat you need 2 million prizes is just insane.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

i agree with homer poppit show and canasta are long and tedious. if you want to complete a game fast. Play panda pai gow poker with the auto i got from rank 10 to 50 in about 4 days.

harvest mania seems quick too along with stellar sweeper they only got 24 ranks each but look for pogo to possibly add ranks to them.

wonderland memories was quick too before they added ranks but as homer said you will find autos that will run for days just let em run overnight daily and they will get your badges.

bobby

word craft is also pretty fast...first class isnt that bad either :{x

Mistyeyed

thanks for your info everyone..most of the games like panda  poker,wonderland,harvest,word craft.i have already ranked out on..lol..thats probably why i got them done already,didnt take as long..i am saving canasta,lottso,and poppit show,till the end of time...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview