PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:54:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Walmart Greeter

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

A very loud, unattractive, mean-actin woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeater says "Good morining and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?" The ugly, mean woman stopped yellling long enough to say, "H*ll no they ain't twins. The oldest is 9 and the other one is 7. Why the H*LL would you think they're twins? Are you stupid, blind or just a dip chit?"

The Wal-Mart Greeter replies. " I'm not stupid, blind nor a dip chit." " I just cound NOT believe you got laid twice, is all. HAVE A GREAT DAY MA'AM!!!!

TmT

fireangel

Pearl68

Quote from: bams68 on August 17, 2007, 02:29:10 PM
A very loud, unattractive, mean-actin woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeater says "Good morining and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?" The ugly, mean woman stopped yellling long enough to say, "H*ll no they ain't twins. The oldest is 9 and the other one is 7. Why the H*LL would you think they're twins? Are you stupid, blind or just a dip ****?"

The Wal-Mart Greeter replies. " I'm not stupid, blind nor a dip ****." " I just cound NOT believe you got laid twice, is all. HAVE A GREAT DAY MA'AM!!!!

:)) :)) :))

Stinkerbell

jarjar

Larry69694

:D Ok I'm usin this one on Black Friday! I might be at the door, so don't get obscene or smell funny.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview