PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:23:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa Zoppa

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i was wondering if anyone had gotten the 36 chain badge in this game by using the auto program?

Tara

Monkey

It takes time, but the auto will eventually get it for you  O0

Homer

That's how I got mine. :<<

You want to use the Trouncer program for the 36 chain.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

tks everyone..since i bought all the auto programs,i have so many to work on right now,i dont know when i will start this one,i was just curious as to whether it would give it to you..tks again

jeffy

in my quest to rank 50 using trouncer i bet i got the 36 chain badge 20 times. this game goes slow due to the timers it took me a good 2 to 3 weeks to complete rank 50.

BadgeBabe

Trouncer does a great job of getting the 36 chain badge. GL with your quest.
One thing that gives you a big advantage is to go into a nearly full Poppa Zoppa room and let Trouncer play. It is much easier to get the 36 chain badge in a full room.

PogoKaz

There doesn't seem to be many people playing this game anymore.  Haven't got the 36 badge yet but wary about the auto running for too long.

For the first couple of games it gives 9000 scores then it seems to find its feet and i'm getting 15,000+ scores every time and top of the leader board.
I know pogo knows I am using a helper but i feel like I am flaunting it with them scores

BadgeBabe

Quote from: pogokaz on August 20, 2007, 03:57:41 PM
There doesn't seem to be many people playing this game anymore.  Haven't got the 36 badge yet but wary about the auto running for too long.

For the first couple of games it gives 9000 scores then it seems to find its feet and i'm getting 15,000+ scores every time and top of the leader board.
I know pogo knows I am using a helper but i feel like I am flaunting it with them scores

HI,
Great scores. Sometimes, it does seem like a program needs a bit to " settle in", LOL.
There are usually some leagues playing Poppa Zoppa... The best rooms to play in for the 36 Chain badge are the TEAM PLAYER rooms. Not the Competitive rooms.  I'm not sure when you played, but right now there are 5 completely full Team rooms and 3 rooms with 9 players ( full room is 10). I usually keep refreshing until the completely full rooms have someone drop out if there isn't an almost full room available.

You might try playing in the evening on weekdays and almost any time on a weekend or holiday. There are some people who are totally addicted to this game, and also a lot of people without autos struggling to get through the ranks. I just wanted my badges and to get out. Trouncer did it all for me. I have no clue how to play the game, LOL.

BadgeBabe

PogoKaz

Quote from: BadgeBabe on August 20, 2007, 06:14:10 PM

HI,
Great scores. Sometimes, it does seem like a program needs a bit to " settle in", LOL.
There are usually some leagues playing Poppa Zoppa... The best rooms to play in for the 36 Chain badge are the TEAM PLAYER rooms. Not the Competitive rooms.  I'm not sure when you played, but right now there are 5 completely full Team rooms and 3 rooms with 9 players ( full room is 10). I usually keep refreshing until the completely full rooms have someone drop out if there isn't an almost full room available.

You might try playing in the evening on weekdays and almost any time on a weekend or holiday. There are some people who are totally addicted to this game, and also a lot of people without autos struggling to get through the ranks. I just wanted my badges and to get out. Trouncer did it all for me. I have no clue how to play the game, LOL.

BadgeBabe

Thanks for the heads up on that BadgeBabe.  I usually play mornings UK times which is middle of the night in the USA/Canada.  There may be the odd room with 9 in but most have 3 or 4 in.  I've just had a look and there seems to be some full rooms and a couple with 9 in so playing later in the day is probably best for me (or should I say uncle playing later in the day  :D )

Roll on end of Poppa Zoppa  :^*

Bigredno8

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 18, 2007, 10:20:41 AM
i was wondering if anyone had gotten the 36 chain badge in this game by using the auto program?

Just got my first 2 last night,not sure what time Pogo does the maintenance,but sometime after 12:30am and before 6:00am ,I got 2,after getting a bunch of 35's   :D  it was great to wake up and see I finally got them,now its time to get all the ranks

Steve

jrzydvl

anyone using the program get credit for getting the 36 badge more then once?

catfancie

:, 
I know I've won it several times but my stats only show winning it once.  :'((   There is no x3 or x4 next to it. 
The other badges show x3 or whatever, just not the 36 chain badge.

jrzydvl

Quote from: catfancie on August 27, 2007, 02:45:25 PM
:, 
I know I've won it several times but my stats only show winning it once.  :'((   There is no x3 or x4 next to it. 
The other badges show x3 or whatever, just not the 36 chain badge.

ok so im not the only one    did you use the auto or not

Jewel

My stats only show winning it once and I played all 50 ranks by hand.

PogoKaz

I finally got it last night (the 36 badge)  :/\  O0  :ooo  :pp  ???  :o0  camera.gif  :-*  :)))  0:

PogoKaz

Thanks Jewel, have to admit to running round the room like a headless turkey when it came up   :)) :))

Jewel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview