PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:14:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo21

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Rumor has it that if you play in the following T21 game rooms the token payoff is higher. You be the judge.

Here are the rooms:

Finish Line (in 40's)
Friends and Family (in 30's)
Midway (in 30's)
Rat Race (in 30's)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeroskate2088

just decided to post in here because you are generous enough to post in my rooms lol im not a big fan of 21 though!! ;D ;D ;D

Homer

Thanks. You are under no obligation to post in my thread because I helped you. That's what I do. ;)

Element

Quote from: Homer on May 31, 2004, 06:26:31 PM
That's what I do. ;)
Thats pretty much what we all do around here  ;D

I think this rumor is bogus BS but what do you think homer? have you tried out the different rooms?

Super Duckie

i gotta agree, I think it would be bogus too, is it possible to make it that the token payoff is different for different rooms

Element

ohh im sure its all in the realm of "possibility";  its not a "how" but more of a "why" question.

Homer

I don't know. While playing pogo over the years I can certainly say that I have done better in some rooms compared to others. Was this an actual fact? Who knows? Maybe not but it certainly seemed to be the case. That's why I suggested everyone be the judge. I had heard some people complain about T21 not paying out much anymore so I did some research and found someone that says these rooms seem to have a higher payout rate. ;)

Element

Ok thanks, just wanted to hear your opinion about it  :)

Super Duckie

well, i thank ya Homer and I will have to check it out and see what i come up with

yousmellbad

im going to try it out and see. Whats the worst thing that happens, it doesnt?

Homer

DEBKARLAR

I've noticed everytime I'm close to 500 in regular game I get just enough bonus tokens to stay under 500 90% of time on a slightly different note I notice some poppit rooms have easier puzzles to solve

JakenAiken

That rumor was true 2 and a half years ago. When turbo21 first came out, the perfect game was over 6,000 tokens and now the perfect game is 2942(hitting the top and getting a 1,000 jp spin). Each 21 at that time was worth considerably more than it is now. The JP spins were also bigger. It was only that way for a few days before it was changed to the way it is now. The rooms you listed were the last ones to change to the current way it's played but it was only by a few days and that was a very long time ago.

DJ_

Not going to argue with you about that Jaken....I've never seen anyone play this game like you do, maybe I will kidnap you so you can teach me.  :P

JakenAiken

I would be 1 happy hostage.  ;D  :-* You're so cute...

ImRicherThanUAll

LOL DONT START THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!.................. Homer open it or ill make another 1 lol for Jaken

yousmellbad

I dont think this is true at all. I played in all those rooms, and it was like normal. But it didnt hurt to try.

Homer

At least you got some tokens while trying.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview