PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:36:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Response to a Dear John letter

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

The Break Up Letter

A Marine stationed in Afghanistan recently received a "Dear John" letter from his girlfriend back home.  It read as follows:

Dear Ricky,

I can no longer continue our relationship.  The distance between us is just too great.

I must admit that I have cheated on you twice since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us.  I'm sorry.

Please return the picture of me that I sent you.

Love, Becky

The Marine, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow Marines for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins, etc.  In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies.  There were 57 photos in that envelope ... along with this note:

Dear Becky

I'm so sorry,  but I can't remember who the hell you are.  Please take yours picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care,
Ricky   
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Monkey

Shouldn't this have been in Homer's Laugh House?  :-[ :)) :))

Darling SilverDodger

This not a joke.. But a true story. so it's in the right place
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Monkey

Quote from: SilverDodger on August 21, 2007, 03:55:13 PM
This not a joke.. But a true story. so it's in the right place
So?  :-\ I've seen this same joke (Except maybe different names) posted in Homer's Laugh House multiple times.

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview