PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:41:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Sopranos

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Yeah, I know. Sometimes it works sometimes not. Time to get my own host. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Well it's about time they got it going again. If you haven't seen this weeks episode I suggest you see it. Business is picking up. ;)

TonySoprano

Homer

ronandamee1

I watch every episode twice. Me and fatkid just filled up 30 minutes in the chat earlier talking about The wonderful Sopranos. Best show out.

wutupkid

i have got into the process of downloading the lastest episodes from torrents.co.uk . it is great for catching up on missed episodes of "the sopranos", "the simpsons", and others.  if you are not familiar with downloading episodes with bit.torrent, i highly recommend it. ;)

ronandamee1

I have on demand now for the hbo stuff, but I will try it for regular tv. What do I need to watch them?

wutupkid

all you need is bit.torrent and a site that provides the shows. the two most popular are tvtorrents.com and torrents.co.uk. i use tvtorrents.com to download "penn & teller: bullsh#t" and torrents.co.uk for everything else. you can download bit.torrent here...
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/bittorrent/BitTorrent-3.4.2.exe?use_mirror=umn

fatkid

www.suprnova.org has a much better tracker... Much higher number of seeds and leeches too...
I'd recommend supr over any other bit torrent site out there...

ronandamee1

The sopranos could have been over with, but for some odd reason we have a bi-week. I hate it!! >:  I found myself checking HBO sunday at 9pm (hoping for a miracle) This is what we have in store for this week http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/?ntrack_para1=feat_sec2_image# Ooooh Exiting!!

BTW this is post 200 on my 25th B-day  ;)

Homer

Happy Bday! yeah....I was dissapointed it wasn't on. Isn't there 2 more episodes to go?

ronandamee1

No this Sunday is the season finale. I am not sure, but I think there is only going to be one more season after this one.

Does anyone know of any good Sopranos forums? I searched google but found bupkiss..lol

Homer

Quote from: YZrider on May 31, 2004, 07:47:18 PM
No this Sunday is the season finale. I am not sure, but I think there is only going to be one more season after this one.

Does anyone know of any good Sopranos forums? I searched google but found bupkiss..lol

I thought I read somewhere there was going to be 2 more seasons. I hope this Sundays episode is a 2 hour one then.

If you check usenet you should find some Sopranos newsgroups. ;)

fatkid

With the main actors making 800k an episode I would be surprised if they wanted to quit just yet... Heck I would go on for 43 seasons at that rate, if the producers would let me...  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview