PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:52:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mr. Applgate

Started by wordlife,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

my techer mr.Applgate at hms. gave us homework and i need to know how many time larther king jr said i had a drem speech and i need to know how many times he said drem typo

DEBKARLAR

Homer

Google won't help much if you can't spell it.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wutupkid

i counted "dream" 11 times and "i have a dream" 8 times.

fatkid

Every time wordlife starts a thread, I'm always left guessing what he was trying to spit out...  I mean I guess you could take that as how many times Martin Luther King Jr said dream and I have a dream, but then why does he say, I have a dream speech and then dream typo... Arghhhhh what does it all mean!! :-

BTW Homer, Google will try to help you spell words that it may think you misspelled, but if you don't even come close to spelling 13% of your words correctly then Google may not be much help (13% came from 5/38 words spelled incorrectly)

Homer

Quote from: fatkid on June 02, 2004, 12:45:54 AM
BTW Homer, Google will try to help you spell words that it may think you misspelled, but if you don't even come close to spelling 13% of your words correctly then Google may not be much help (13% came from 5/38 words spelled incorrectly)

Yes, I know this and you do but I don't know if everyone knows/realizes this. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview