PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:29:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I FEAR TO USE CHEATS

Started by derikalena,

Previous topic - Next topic

junkyardmaestro

So then, what if I want to start fresh. No autos or anything, legit claims and all, won't I still be unable to claim the prize so long as I win through the same IP address? They log your entire computer, so I'm thinking they have no way of telling which account used autos, so even if I create a new account, I'll still be unable to win any money?

BadgeBabe

Quote from: junkyardmaestro on August 08, 2007, 07:15:40 PM
So then, what if I want to start fresh. No autos or anything, legit claims and all, won't I still be unable to claim the prize so long as I win through the same IP address? They log your entire computer, so I'm thinking they have no way of telling which account used autos, so even if I create a new account, I'll still be unable to win any money?

No, just the opposite. Pogo audits the specific ACCOUNT which  wins a hat or mug, whatever.. before they award a prize..  They do not go through records to see what you may have done or are doing on another account. It's  illegal to fail to award an item won through legitimate means.

The response from the EA ( Pogo) employee on the Complaint Board ( which was the reason for this topic being started) specifically stated that the person who was denied a JP due to an audit which revealed auto use could open a NEW account, play, earn tokens and enter drawings, etc with THAT NEW ACCOUNT.
The first account the person had, which was denied a JP based on auto use will always be ineligible.

This is a simple all or nothing situation. IF an account passes an audit, the account holder is eligible for the prize to be awarded. If an account fails an audit, the account holder forfeits the very rare prize.

ALL of us know whether we have used autos or not and on which accounts.
It's easy for me to remember, because I use autos on both my accounts and think the chance of ever winning anything of true value on Pogo is about as likely as winning the  Mega-Lottery. :))

april_and_boys

dang..and I was really hopeing to win that pogo toaster  tourist5.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Homer on August 08, 2007, 07:35:47 AM
Just useless tokens, wallpapers and screensavers

Dammit man, you forgot the badges!!  (O+O)

whyme

I can't figure out why people gets so upset about Auto's, but are fine with asking someone to do their games.  Seems that isn't any better than cheating.  Just my opinion. :-X

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview