PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:15:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thousand Island Solitaire

Started by peanut123,

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut123

All I know is that there are 4 badges showing on beta in the badge album for a game called Thousand Island Solitaire.  Can't wait to play it.

xgingerx

Chata *#$% up

IndianLover

Quote from: xgingerx on September 04, 2007, 10:50:34 AM
when is it due out? <:>

It isn't even on the page to be tested yet. The badges are sitting in the game award album on Beta.

peanut123

ok...i got into this game for the first time....it is....lets say.. different.  you have 3 piles of cards that you have to make 1000 points on each deck to complete.  the game is played on a ship. it is a little confusing at first...but i have only been playing for a few minutes , i wanted to get the info here as soon as possible so that other testers could get in with the addy.....
  anyone with beta access,,,,  go to the luau page...then on the top address bar  where it says  " /luau" in the addy
just get rid of luau and type in this  "/thousand-island?gamekey=thousandisland" you should get the rooms page to open....good luck
                                                      <:>

BadgeBabe

FREAK OUT!!!
PM me if you get into other stuff. This is tremendous!

spidertail

Fluffy756

Quote from: peanut123 on September 04, 2007, 09:31:22 PM
ok...i got into this game for the first time....it is....lets say.. different.  you have 3 piles of cards that you have to make 1000 points on each deck to complete.  the game is played on a ship. it is a little confusing at first...but i have only been playing for a few minutes , i wanted to get the info here as soon as possible so that other testers could get in with the addy.....
  anyone with beta access,,,,  go to the luau page...then on the top address bar  where it says  " /luau" in the addy
just get rid of luau and type in this  "/thousand-island?gamekey=thousandisland" you should get the rooms page to open....good luck
                                                      <:>
[/quote

I try it out, it so what okay game I hope they make it little better then what I see or people won't playing this game too much.

IndianLover

Quote from: xgingerx on September 06, 2007, 11:48:00 AM
help i can't find it :(

If you are a beta tester, follow peanuts instructions and it will take you there

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview