PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:58:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pirate Masters?

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I missed it online but it's not a big deal to me either.  I just didn't have anything else to watch after BB on Tuesday.

Torn2pieces

Yup it's been canned - Unreal tho - for those who actually liked the show. I still got some episodes tivo'd. Shows how much interest I had in it.....

Tara

I just went to the website to look..

Episode 9
(which is the one we didn't see)

Azmyth loses his captaincy.

You can watch it here.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/pirate_master/index.php?v=9&p=1

It has another link for Aug 2nd's show.

Tara

Did anyone keep up with this to see who won?

Darsheis

The last episode aired and is worth the watch O+O

Bella06

I have dial-up  so I can't see it, who won??

Tara

Mistyeyed

i got bored with this show after about three weeks,but since i had invested that much time in it alrready,i decided to follow it through,i have been following it on the cbs.com site,and started watching the last episode,looks like it might be a two hour finale..got halfway through when a commercial came up and froze everything up,have to go back to the beginning and play it through again,still didnt see the ending yet..had to kind of laugh when the ghost crew came back and they had jay and christa standing up there defending themselves..when kendra said she was tired of hearing christa use the pity card,by saying she was there for her daughter..couldnt help but laugh when she told her she should just get a job like everyone else..i thought,you go girl,i figured anyone was there could use the money...anyone have anythoughts on this,and im still wondering what the ending will be..lol..

Darsheis

Christa - Jay - Ben were the final three - Christa & Jay the final two & were able to pick three past pirates to help them in final task.  Oddly enough Ben chose Cheryl (the show was dedicated to her) and he one.  This last episode was really the only one worth watching.

mr.clean

AZ   was from my home town..    He was in my Towns local yearly stuff the week...   The Show got Canceled. 

His Mom owns a Store in  town he was doing adds for it wearing his Pirate   stuff.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview