PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:43:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do you use your auto?

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

im curious as to how everyone uses the auto programs..do you stick with just one game and do all the ranks..or like me,do you do a couple ranks in one and then jump to another one?

TmT

I have no particular routine.  I do what I feel like doing because some games I actually love playin by hand. Depends on where I am in the game. If I am almost finished with it, I will run my auto to the very end. 

If there is a game with a glitch.... I work that glitch before Pogo fix the glitch. I will work an auto to death 24/7 to milk that glitch :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 29, 2007, 11:43:44 AM
im curious as to how everyone uses the auto programs..do you stick with just one game and do all the ranks..or like me,do you do a couple ranks in one and then jump to another one?

I run mine 24/7 until I finish what I need.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2007, 01:32:58 PM

So.. uh..You're a "Knock'em Down 1by1 Man" lol

Homer

Quote from: TmT on August 29, 2007, 01:42:52 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2007, 01:32:58 PM

So.. uh..You're a "Knock'em Down 1by1 Man" lol

Pretty much.

Mistyeyed

i only run my autos through the day and early evening while im at home,unfortunately,where my computer is located,people sleep in that room so i can not run it throughout the nite..lol..guess they cant sleep with it running,anyway,ive been jumping around from game to game or else i just try to go up a rank or two on a game then switch to a different one..

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 29, 2007, 02:03:10 PM
i only run my autos through the day and early evening while im at home,unfortunately,where my computer is located,people sleep in that room so i can not run it throughout the nite..lol..guess they cant sleep with it running,anyway,ive been jumping around from game to game or else i just try to go up a rank or two on a game then switch to a different one..

Sure you can. Set your game and auto up. Turn down the volume and turn off your monitor and voila!

PogoKaz

I set myself 2 or 3 games i wont to finish and hate.  Then set myself a target date to finish them by.  At the moment I am working on Rainyday Solitaire and Ride the Tide and have just finished Wonderland Memories (the extra ranks).
Target date Xmas.

I used to run the autos during the night but stopped doing that a while ago as I have to shut the computer down at night now due to nosey kids lol

Darling SilverDodger

Homer. you're saying an auto with play the game with the monitor turn off. right?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

swamp

Quote from: SilverDodger on August 29, 2007, 02:14:44 PM
Homer. you're saying an auto with play the game with the monitor turn off. right?
yes    i do mine all the time lol  :/\

TmT

Quote from: SilverDodger on August 29, 2007, 02:14:44 PM
Thats info for beginner auto players... 1st graders info...... all us experienced auto users know that.  I even dubba browse the same way.  My computer center is in my master bedroom suite... I have a livingroom area... office area too in my bedroom and I dont always wanna be disturbed by my auto. 

This is a great place to learn new info... so we all can be expert no master cheaters >lmao<

Mistyeyed

the volume wouldnt be a problem for me cause i always leave the volume off,my problem is,my tower just sounds so noisy at times,sounds like an airplane taking off at times...lol

bobby

i have no order at all...that's probably why i never finish a game and am at 40 in almost all of em lol

TmT

Quote from: bobby on August 29, 2007, 02:24:53 PM
i have no order at all...that's probably why i never finish a game and am at 40 in almost all of em lol
lol @Bobby <I declare you need to pick "ONE" and finish, man> lmao

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 29, 2007, 02:24:05 PM
the volume wouldnt be a problem for me cause i always leave the volume off,my problem is,my tower just sounds so noisy at times,sounds like an airplane taking off at times...lol

That isn't a good sign. You might want to open it up and clean it out. Make sure your fans are not obstructed by dirt and dust bunnies.

jeffy

i do 1 at a time usually but canasta has me mixing it up im almost rank 92 in canasta so i been doing a rank every couple of days and completing other games in between. i just finished squelchies it was amazingly easier than i thought the auto went quick. i just checked my game award badge albums the badges i dont have is about 6 pages left ut if you take out the word search ones its about 4 pages so im knocking it down and trying to pass that 1,000 badge mark currently i have 925 after i completed this weeks challenges.

ok enuff said i know i said more than i should of.

Mistyeyed

thanks homer..someone else had mentioned i probably needed to blow the dust off the fan,since i,myself,and not that technically inclined,will have to find someone to work on it for me..

spidertail

I use my autos for badges on games that I hate to play....then sometimes I run them when I'm just wanting to rack up tokies...qwerty seems to be the best for that IMO vacation8.gif.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview